Recent content by abcdfv

1. abcdfv

Post [KERNEL][AROMA][MM] Minis ReLoAdEd Kernel v3.00 ● ElememtalX Port ● GPE & Sense MM

I'm sorry :[ I haven't been involved in the Android scene in 4ish years, just trying to relearn everything. I misunderstood where in the OP, it says Also where it has Marshmallow Sense under supported ROMs. Yet in your reply to Lotiyu, you said it doesn't work on stock 6.0. So I was thinking...
  2. abcdfv

Post [ROMS][MM] Official MarshMallow for Desire EYE | Pre-Rooted

Does any one know how to get the version of APM from the Skydragon ROM working in this one? I've tried installing APM through exposed, and manually taking the files from the other ROM, but neither work.
  3. abcdfv

Marshmallow. Android 6.0
  4. abcdfv

Post [KERNEL][AROMA][MM] Minis ReLoAdEd Kernel v3.00 ● ElememtalX Port ● GPE & Sense MM

My battery is gonna last weeks XD. Running this rom. http://forum.xda-developers.com/desire-eye/development/roms-official-marshmallow-desire-eye-t3334742
  5. abcdfv

Custom kernel is in the other thread.
  6. abcdfv

Just installed the UL version, and it doesn't seem to be rooted. Need to manually flash the SuperSu zip.
  7. abcdfv

What's the difference between UL and THUL? How do I tell which one I have?
  8. abcdfv

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][Z00L][6.0.1] Cyanogenmod 13.0

I've skimmed through the thread but didn't see anything one way or the other. Would this work at all with the ZE551KL?
  9. abcdfv

Post [Recovery][ZE500KL] TWRP 3.0.2-0 Recovery (UNOFFICIAL) Marshmallow 6.0

Forgive me if this is a noob question, but does this also work on ZE551KL, or should I stick with this one
  10. abcdfv

Post [Q] Usb tethering, Windows 7, and Fresh 2.4.0

Alright, I got it. Just had to reinstall the drivers specifically for Wired Tether.
  11. abcdfv

Thread [Q] Usb tethering, Windows 7, and Fresh 2.4.0

I AM: Trying to get instructions for how to get computer-side drivers all set up properly for Windows 7 x86. I CAN: Use ADB/Mount SDCard I HAVE: Fresh 2.4.0 with the 2.11 Eris PRI That allows native USB tethering. Please don't post in my thread if your answer is: Use Wifi tether, Use...
  12. abcdfv

Post HTC Hero to Jailbreak PS3???

It's just going to be like the PSP. You need to be at release running firmware version Y to play a game, but I'll give it a week or two until a modded 3.24 is released, or at the very least they set it up to emulate 3.24 inside itself.
  13. abcdfv

Post HTC Hero to Jailbreak PS3???

Yeah, you're better off not updating and either finding a friend with a Palm or getting the stick.
  14. abcdfv

Post low signal = horrid battery life!

More power is bein pumped into the radio to keep the signal strong(er). Airplane mode is your friend. As for being slow, I don't know why but I also experience slowness in low-signal areas.
  15. abcdfv

Post 100 text per hour limit

IIRC, the only way to do that would be to convince sprint to change the way their network is set up, since it's a network limit, and not a phone limit. Anyone wanna back me up on this?