• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by abdulhamid1978

1. A

Post [ROM] [AOSP] dotOS 5.x | Xiaomi Redmi Note 7/7S (lavender) [OFFICIAL]

Thanks, dirty flashed and working without issues. Did you say this version allows photos to be saved to SD card by default?
  2. A

Post [ROM] [AOSP] dotOS 5.x | Xiaomi Redmi Note 7/7S (lavender) [OFFICIAL]

Is there a way to change location of where the camera saves photos to the SD card on the default camera app?
  3. A

Post [ROM][Mi Pad 4][11.0][UNOFFICIAL]**crDroid**[V7.4][2021-03-28]

Hi OP, will this amazing ROM be maintained with updates?
  4. A

Post General Antutu results - very low?

Got these scores with AC on cooling the office. Cannot match the Lapland fridge :)
  5. A

:eek: That makes sense, I need to get a cover laced with ice to mirror your test :)
  6. A

Post Question CPH2173 firmware updates

Buddy, lack of support is why I previously stayed away from OPPO. Recently they promised monthly security updates: https://security.oppo.com/en/mend And also up to Android 13: https://www.androidauthority.com/oppo-find-x3-pro-1192195/ It was not the only reason for me. I got it for £600...
  7. A

Impressive temperatures, how did you keep it so low? Attached is my score, not that it may matter in the real world
  8. A

I am with you on the update buddy. Flagship phones should be updated regularly, that is partly why we pay the big bucks. Just a quick update, I just received the 524MB update after giving up and not checking it for a couple of days. I was on CPH2173CPW_11_A. 15.
  9. A

Not to be pedantic, but..... In that example, that statement can be proven to be false so cannot be taken as an opinion.
  10. A

I have CPH2173CPW_11_A. 15. Has anyone with this model got the May update? Brilliant phone so far. Just a shame bootloader cannot be unlocked for future custom ROM.
  11. A

Could the problem be that people are flashing NikGapps Omni? I was having boot issues until I changed to NikGapps Core
  12. A

Thanks for the amazing work, all set up and working amazingly so far. My only issue was user error. I tried to install NikGapps Omni but kept rebooting to twrp. Working fine with NikGapps Core.