• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Abdullah5490

1. A

Thread Any way to reset/reflash Intel manage engine firmware and BIOS on Lenovo x1 Yoga?

Hello. After recent firmware and BIOS updates on my lenovo x1 yoga 2nd Gen, mainboard of this laptop do not turn off completely after OS shuts down. Resulting that it never come back from restart/sleep and never turn off completely upon OS shutdown. Can anyone of you suggest a possible way to...
  2. A

Post [CLOSED]Mod edit...

ok. So i'm noticing that my wi-fi reception is very poor in pixel+UI. Is there any possible fix to improve it? I have to stay in the same room where my router is located to keep connection alive. My device is poco m3 with pixel+UI 3.9
  3. A

Post [CLOSED]Mod edit...

Is there any feature to have network speed displayed in statusbar? Please help if its possible – I really love to have it present!
  4. A

Post [CLOSED]Mod edit...

Hello all. I'm new here so please ignore my little mistake! I recently switched to poco m3 and came to know Pixel UI but its not working for me. I tried installing as follow: 1. Flashed unofficial TWRP3.5.0 recovery via fastboot command. In it's flashing instructions, the dev was saying to...
  5. A

Post is there a gsi for arm 32bit mtk

Yes almost all GSIs made available in "arm" format, which is the 32bit one.
  6. A

Thread Please help about hardware overlay for GSI ROM on MTK device

Hello. I got infinix note7 X690b MTK6768 android10 device on which I'm trying to use GSI ROM based on android11. One of the dev made an overlay for my device and committed to THH trebble project at github.com/phhusson/treble_experimentations so the overlay is present in THH releases. But still...
  7. A

Post [GUIDE] How to make GSIs overlay file for your phone

Hello. I got overlay present of infinix note7 in THH trebble ROM. But still, the battery consumption is too much and battery usage stats are not available. What should I do, I'm struggling since long. If this is an error in my overlay, could you please help me to rebuild it? My phone also...
  8. A

Post Device tree and Vendor blobs Porting guide for MTK

Thanks for the guide, but here's a question. I'm trying to use GSI ROM on my infinix note7. I got my overlay ready, but still i'm facing huge battery drain on GSI ROM and also the battery usage data is not available under battery settings. Could you throw some light why is it happening? Also...
  9. A

Post [OFFICIAL] AOSP R Mod //CAOS11

In my device? Even it can’t support e-sim at all! I already opened an issue and he says that he don't know how to help me. Look at https://github.com/phhusson/treble_experimentations/issues/1934
  10. A

Post [OFFICIAL] AOSP R Mod //CAOS11

Hello. I'm facing 3 problems with GSI RROMs on my device of which i'm not getting any clew. With the nature of all these 3 problems, I'm thinking that is it something wrong with the Vendor? Even the Vendor partition didn't modified during ROM flashing. Kindly throw some light after reading...
  11. A

Post [GSI][11] LineageOS 18.x GSI (all archs)

Hello. I'm facing 3 problems with GSI ROMs on my device of which i'm not getting any clew. With the nature of all these 3 problems, I'm thinking that is it something wrong with the Vendor? Even the Vendor partition didn't modified during ROM flashing. Kindly throw some light after reading...
  12. A

Post [GSI][BETA][11][PHH] CorvusOS v16.8 Avalon

Hello. I'm facing 3 problems with GSI RROMs on my device of which i'm not getting any clew. With the nature of all these 3 problems, I'm thinking that is it something wrong with the Vendor? Even the Vendor partition didn't modified during ROM flashing. Kindly throw some light after reading...
  13. A

Post [GSI][UNOFFICIAL][11] Pixel Experience & Pixel Experience Plus

Hello. As I previously reported about unavailability of battery usage stats in pixel experience, here I come up with 2 more problems. With the nature of all these 3 problems, I'm thinking that is it something wrong with the Vendor? Even the Vendor partition didn't modified during pixel...
  14. A

Post [ROM][11.0] Havoc-OS 4.5 [UNOFFICIAL/EDITION] [20-05-2021]

I'm a very older user of havoc OS, This time using GSI on Infinix note7. I observed that Mobile data on this device is too slow even i'm getting full strength of LTE signals. GSI: lessthan 5MBPS down, under 1MBPS up. Stock: 30-35MBPS down, 20-30MBPS up. I did all kind of comparison steps and...
  15. A

Post [4.4+] SlimVPN - Ultimate App to Return Your Privacy Back

Can I use it to change the region on Prime video?