Recent content by abhibnl

1. A

Post [ROM][Stable][OFFICIAL]Colt-Enigma - Android10 v6.4 [10.0.0_r46] [11th Sept'20]

The really important question is, does it support encryption now? Experimental Los 17 by our maintainer supports encrypted storage from day 1 even on pre alpha. I would really suggest to get in touch with him and I'm sure he'll help you fix encryption issues.
  2. A

Post [ROM][SDCLANG-6][microg ready][OMS exPosures]NLOS-16.0] - 20210620

I have the Indian/Asian model, yes. I didn't do anything special either. Just flashed this rom on top of oos 5.0.8. I also flashed the 9.0.5 firmware with 5.0.8 keymaster to avoid formatting internal storage. Like i said, Volte indicator doesn't appear but calls connect fine and quality is...
  3. A

I'm using JIO and VoLTE works flawlessly for me. However, I've never seen the VoLTE indicator in status bar, and I honestly don't care as long as VoLTE works fine, but it works regardless.
  4. A

Just to make sure I perform these steps correctly the next time my phone dies in pocket (I hope it won't). Once i force restart it, do I have to force reboot it into recovery directly or can i reboot it normally and then select recovery by pressing volume up button when prompted? Once I am in...
  5. A

Hello nvertigo67 I'm experiencing the phone dying while in my pocket from last 3-4 days. No new app has been installed and no changes have been made. Ive taken logs using SysLog app and the last_kmsg option was greyed out when I started my phone by pressing power button for several seconds. I'm...
  6. A

Post [ROM][Official][Nightly] LineageOS 17.1 for OnePlus 3/3T

Sorry to bother again, but can i ask what gapps did you flash with this? I've observed on other devices' forums that gapps are usually an issue with 10 ROMs being beta. So wanted to get a version that works as it should
  7. A

Post [ROM][Official][Nightly] LineageOS 17.1 for OnePlus 3/3T

Hi Bill Does it boot up on encrypted storage?
  8. A

I'm not sure if you've noticed before but thet Mobile Network Standby you see in battery details has been there since Lollipop (Android 5), IIRC. I had a OnePlus one then and this was the most discussed topic, how to fix mobile standby battery drain. I use mobile data 80-90% during the weekdays...
  9. A

Post [STABLE] MSM Xtended XR v6.0 [R |Android 11] [May 22, 2021]

Super excited to try out Android 10 ROMs as soon as we get encryption working. I hope you guys get it fixed soon
  10. A

For my usage pattern (apps, mobile data, way i use my phone),I've not seen a single issue or bug in the last 2 months. With NLOS, you can always go with the latest release. However, everyone has a unique way of using their phone so there could be something broken for you. It's better to report...
  11. A

You really have no clue that OOS Pie and NLOS are two completely different ROMs and their respective kernels are NOT built to just flash & work on each other. 1. You shouldn't ask FK kernel queries in this thread. There is a separate thread for that and you should go there and ask any queries...
  12. A

Post [ROM][Stable][OFFICIAL]Colt-Enigma - Android10 v6.4 [10.0.0_r46] [11th Sept'20]

Still no support for encrypted storage? Not that I'm hoping for it to come this soon.
  13. A

If you have ever formatted your /data partition before using TWRP and not stock recovery, it was un-encrypted at that point. However, I want you to understand that OOS has "enforced encryption" by default. What that means is, if you flash OOS on top an un-encrypted storage, it will re-encrypt is...