Recent content by Abhishek verma

1. Abhishek verma

Thread Reading Mode 2.0: Your favourite reading companion

Introduction Enjoy the best reading experience in your Android with Reading Mode. Your favourite reading companion has been re-innovated with better everything. Play Store Description Download Link If the image isn't visible to you: Play Store Link. XDA:DevDB Information Reading Mode 2.0...
  2. Abhishek verma

Post [ROM][LMY49F][5.1.1][NIGHTLY/FXP][FINAL] Official CyanogenMod 12.1

Only 161MB left after fresh install. Got this message when device started after fresh install.
  3. Abhishek verma

Post Reading Mode: Reading Done Right!

Reading Mode 1.05 Released Changes # Added Pause option to notification. Now you can pause Reading Mode to Notification Panel and easily resume whenever required. # Added Redness Preference to blue light filter.
  4. Abhishek verma

Post [APP][3.0+] LAS: Last App Switcher.

For usage access permission for LG G3, take a look at this Reddit post: The G3 has a hidden non-root permission manager like xprivacy
  5. Abhishek verma

I've got a lot of emails saying "cannot find Usage Access settings in LG G3". It sounds like LG has changed the location of the 'Apps with Usage Access' in LG G3. In stock Android you can find it in Security Settings. Well, I do not have any access to this phone model anywhere around me, so I...
  6. Abhishek verma

Well, I think the [HTML] code, color codes the XML file, differentiating actual string from codes. I will try changing it to [CODE]. Thanks for translations by the way.
  7. Abhishek verma

Ok, will be updating it to the current version. Also I will add LAS 2.0 strings as soon as the UI is finalized.
  8. Abhishek verma

Sorry Adam, I mistakenly forgot to reply to to your issue. Can you please try to re install the latest version again. I fixed that issue and mistakenly published it with same version name i.e. 1.99.3.
  9. Abhishek verma

You can try AutoShortcut, which allows you to run shortcuts form Tasker. It's Play Store description is pretty self explanatory.
  10. Abhishek verma

Post Reading Mode: Reading Done Right!

Download link added.
  11. Abhishek verma

Thread Reading Mode: Reading Done Right!

Introduction Enjoy the best reading experience in your Android with Reading Mode. Play Store Description Download Link If the image isn't visible to you: Play Store Link. OR Direct Download: (It's a humble request that you download the application from Play store (above)...
  12. Abhishek verma

Yes, I found that issue. I will fix it soon when I get time.
  13. Abhishek verma

Thanks for reporting Napes. The bug has been fixed, and the latest version has been published.
  14. Abhishek verma

Fixed that bug , thanks for reporting.