Recent content by abhishekyadavphotography

1. abhishekyadavphotography

Post FINAL Round - #OPPOAMA on OPPO Find X5 Pro - ANY TOPICS!

What is the difference between these 2 camera modes. 50mp mode and high-res mode as they both are giving same resolution image so why there is two options.
  2. abhishekyadavphotography

Post FINAL Round - #OPPOAMA on OPPO Find X5 Pro - ANY TOPICS!

Why oppo is not adding 4k in front camera as its a camera centric smartphone and to be comfortable for vloggers and for some front camera lovers there must be a 4k option in front camera.
  3. abhishekyadavphotography

Post Stories from Varied Perspectives with OPPO Find X5 Pro

This means alot to me Team 😍❤️🙏
  4. abhishekyadavphotography

Thread Stories from Varied Perspectives with OPPO Find X5 Pro

Hi All, So today I am here to share some excellent shots I Captured for #StoriesFromVariedPerspectives Campaign in which I have to test the camera performance and capabilities of OPPO FIND X5 PRO. As a photographer I am really Impressed with the overall image...
  5. abhishekyadavphotography

Thread Night Photography with OPPO Find X5 Pro #SaveTheNight

Hi All, So today I am here to share some of my shots I Captured for #SaveTheNight Campaign in which I have to test the Night Photography capabilities of OPPO FIND X5 PRO. If I share you my experience as a photographer its very much impressive in terms of Quality and with perfect color balance...
  6. abhishekyadavphotography

Thread My Review as a Photographer for OPPO Find X5 Pro

Hi All ! So today I am here with a detailed product review of Oppo Find X5 Pro as a Photographer POV. First of all let me introduce myself to make this thread interesting. My name is Abhishek Yadav and I am the only Oppo Product Ambassador for Oppo Find X5 Pro in India. Firstly my expectation...
  7. abhishekyadavphotography

Post OPPO Find X5 Pro Unboxing | OPPO UK Ambassador

Amazing Unboxing Brother 🙌😍
  8. abhishekyadavphotography

Post Oppo Find X5 Pro Dual Sim Question

Yes Oppo X5 Pro supports dual sim cards with dual standby on 5G as well .
  9. abhishekyadavphotography

Post Unboxing & First Impressions | OPPO Find X5 | OPPO Ambassador

Amazing Thread and Unboxing Photographs Brother 🙌🤩😍💯. Happy to see finally you received your device.
  10. abhishekyadavphotography

Post My review for OPPO Find X5 Pro Ceramic White - Beautiful ceramic body with “MariO” to 1-up night scene photography

@AndroPlus Great Job Ryo seriously well reviewed Impressed with each and every details of this review, Specially as a photographer I enjoyed the photography in all lighting conditions. Its Dope. Wish I could have this power to mare this much detailed threads.
  11. abhishekyadavphotography

Post First OPPO Global AMA Launched! Ask Me Anything About OPPO Find X5 Pro‘ Camera

What is the difference between 50mp rear camera image output and High res image output and if the resolution is same so why there is 2 different options?
  12. abhishekyadavphotography

Post First OPPO Global AMA Launched! Ask Me Anything About OPPO Find X5 Pro‘ Camera

What is the difference between raw and raw+ mode in pro option in camera?
  13. abhishekyadavphotography

Are both the varient of Oppo Find X5 series are IP68 certified or is there any difference between both the series.
  14. abhishekyadavphotography

Is the glaze black varient of Oppo Find X5 Pro captures fingureprint at the ceramic back?