• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Abomb

1. A

Post [OFFICIAL] SuperiorOS Xcalibur [Android 11]

I experimented a bit more and found the problem, it's a way to start apps I use - App Dialer Pro. When I start the locked app from my home screen / launcher it works fine, so problem solved!
  2. A

Post [OFFICIAL] SuperiorOS Xcalibur [Android 11]

When I use the App Locker and start a locked app I see the Fingerprint popup for a split second, but it closes instantly and I can't unlock/launch the app. Is there something I'm missing?
  3. A

Post [APP][P][XPOSED] GravityBox v9.2.1 for Android 9 [07/03/2021]

When moving the data traffic monitor to the right it will 'hide' icons there if there are too many (see screenshot) would it be possible to have it auto position depending on the icon count there, or have the option to set an offset?
  4. A

Post [ROM][payton][9.0_r34] VIPER OS 6.2 - PIE [OFFICIAL][15/03/2019]

Does this rom include the moto stuff/apps (gestures like shake for camera, chop for flashlight, fingerprint sensor navigation etc), and if not is it possible to get them to run on this rom?
  5. A

Post [Magisk][/system][2019.1.23] fbind

Any news if fbind will work again for android 9.0? Not asking for an ETA, just wanted to know if it will be possible to use it again at some point or if pie broke something completely.
  6. A

I also have the permission problem. I noticed that the actual permissions of the folder are set to 755, other "normal" folders have 770. Edit: attached/proc/mounts output and fbind_debug.txt - I'm also on Pie.
  7. A

Post TWRP fails to decrypt data with Pie

Did not have a problem with this before pie, now for pie I do. Really hope a TWRP update is in the works :)
  8. A

I recently tried disabling / uninstalling the module, but after a reboot my sd-card no longer gets mounted. Last time the solution was to remove persist.*sdcard* files, but those no longer exist. I attached the module logs and the logcat of a boot after disabling the module. Edit: I spoke too...
  9. A

Nope, am I supposed to run it as root? Edit: Yes, as it states in your first post. Sorry! Will try that now. Edit2: Now everything works! Thank you very much for the support!
  10. A

With ro.sys.sdcardfs=0 system works normally again, I can access the sd card. but running "fbind" still gives /system/bin/fbind[24]: can't create /data/media/fbind/logs/post-fs-data.sh_verbose_log.txt: Permission denied Not sure if this is relevant in my case, but here is the output of getprop...
  11. A

Here you go
  12. A

I deleted those files and everything works again, so thank you very much! I installed fbind again and got the log file
  13. A

I installed fbind on my phone (Moto X4, Android 8.0, stock rom with Magisk). When I ran fbind I got /system/bin/fbind[24]: can't create /data/media/fbind/logs/post-fs-data.sh_verbose_log.txt: Permission denied I then tried with su (which I guess was stupid :/) and that worked. But after a reboot...
  14. A

Post [KERNEL][FEB 8] RyzenKernel -r3 (stock/oreo)

Not sure if this is a kernel problem but also not sure where to ask this (if you could point me in the right direction I would be grateful). When I take a call and then receive a notification the sound of the other person cuts out, also I don't hear any notification sound. I tried disabling...
  15. A

Thread Magisk install bootloop

I installed magisk through flashing zip in twrp (tried v16, v16.6 and v16.7 beta) on my moto x4 (stock boot.img, Android 8.0), installation works but when I reboot to system I get stuck in a bootloop. I installed "mm" module and it shows the installed module, so I guess magisk is installed...