• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by AbOoM

1. AbOoM

Post Question USB RJ45 Adapter

In this case, we will get at least the ethernet configuration but disabled. in MIUI we dont have any ethernet parameter. The software has a part of the problem
  2. AbOoM

Thank you Ponyo71 for this intersting feedback, I think its myabe a doubel raison : first hardware and secone software. I get the same issue with my mibox 3, she dont regonis all the usb rj45 adapter, only the ugreen worked and another 2$ adapter that I get from discountshop. the software...
  3. AbOoM

I disabled the wifi and enable the airplane mode, but nothing change. I use this adapter https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07CR79XM7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1, work as charm on my old samsung. The issue is that in miui we dont have any ethernet interface to configurate the...
  4. AbOoM

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS [Android 11][sweet]

i flashed the rom, but cannot get connection with usb c - rj45 adapter, any solution to resolve the problem ?
  5. AbOoM

any feedback ?
  6. AbOoM

Thread Question USB RJ45 Adapter

Hello everyone, Im trying to connect my phone (redmi note 10 pro MFF edition (europe)) with a rj45 cable to avoid wifi signal in my house. In my old samsung its connected directly, but with the xiaomi nothing happen, I dont find the option for ethernet neither. Did any one try this ? Its just...
  7. AbOoM

Post Question Disable MIUI Optimization

to disable the MIUI Optimization you need to go to developer options, scroll down until found reset default values, you click multitime on that and you will get the MIUI Optimization choice just under, disable it and voilà !
  8. AbOoM

Post <<12/04>>[MOD] FULL SCREEN CALLER Pic..!! With Call Recording SecPhone MOD<<JB 4.4>>

not working for me ! i got a fc when i try to call some one ! i wipe the cache and data apps , also nothing ! :S
  9. AbOoM

Post <<12/04>>[MOD] FULL SCREEN CALLER Pic..!! With Call Recording SecPhone MOD<<JB 4.4>>

any report for the stock rom FN3 ( K.K 4.4.2 ) can this mod work ?
  10. AbOoM

i hav the stock 4.4.2 rom ( N7100XXUFND3 ) can this work for me ? :)
  11. AbOoM

Post [4.4.4] DN4 (Ditto Note 4) ROM by E-team (Electron Team) - Development Stopped.

nitol i have the same probleme but just having a incomming call the android phone crash ! any solution ? :S
  12. AbOoM

Post [4.4.4] DN4 (Ditto Note 4) ROM by E-team (Electron Team) - Development Stopped.

any solution for the fc com.android.phone ? when i receive call ?? its a big problem for me and i dont wanna change this rom ( addicted to dito :D ) Help please
  13. AbOoM

+1 thats is very laggi .. please the are any fixe for that ??
  14. AbOoM

Post [MOD][APP] OGWhatsApp v2.11.315 > 2 numbers in one device [Stopped!]

OsamaGhareeb , I had a small problem during synchronization of contacts, I do not get all the contacts that I have in my register , any one get the same problem ?