• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by abs0lute

1. A

Post Maybe a stupid question about Verizon Pixel 2's and rooting

Purchased it from Best Buy today in store, unlock worked flawlessly.
  2. A

Post Maybe a stupid question about Verizon Pixel 2's and rooting

Can confirm that it is working. Still need to either root or install a kernel that bypasses SafetyNet, but just bought a Verizon P2 Walleye about an hour and a half ago, ran the adb command and was prompted with this: https://photos.app.goo.gl/fGiwzVZ5HvgTaAp42 Phone was wiped, set up phone as...
  3. A

Post {OUTDATED}[Guide][Stock ROM] The original non-Prime conversion thread

No problem - thanks for your work on this!
  4. A

Post {OUTDATED}[Guide][Stock ROM] The original non-Prime conversion thread

Can you verify the image you uploaded for the non-Prime version? I'm getting unexpected EOF errors when extracting in Windows using 7Zip and TarTool, and I'm also getting an "operation not permitted" error when extracting using the built in Archive Utility in OS X.
  5. A

Post What are you using root for?

For those on AT&T: using CSC Feature Expert to remove values for "Config Wifi Notification Style" and "Status Bar Icon Type" removes both persistent Wi-Fi notifications and the NFC icon in the status bar.
  6. A

Post [ROOT] PingPongRoot ***S6 & S6 Edge Root Tool*** Android 5.0.2 OC3/OE2 Only!!!

Perfect. Hoping for the same on my AT&T S6.
  7. A

Post [ROOT] PingPongRoot ***S6 & S6 Edge Root Tool*** Android 5.0.2 OC3/OE2 Only!!!

Can someone verify whether or not switching to SuperSU from Kinguser trips Knox? MIght be a silly question - but I'd be glad to stick to Kinguser if Knox gets tripped by flashing SuperSU through ADB. EDIT: Also, please put up a donate link so we can buy you a beer or five.
  8. A

Post Oz Messenger and others

Just downloaded v.4, running WM6 through t-zones proxy. Connects great, but quite a few times when I get incoming messages the program crashes. Gonna try an earlier version to see what happens. Can't wait until you get all this nice and polished. No more OZ messenger for me!