AbsoluteDesignz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• I need help I'm new with the rom thing. so i donwload couple files to my G1. but everytime i tried to open a file it saids "PARSE ERRROR" There is a problem Parsin the package. i though it was because i donwload the file to my pc unzip them and place them in the memory card. then i erase them and download the zip file directly to my memorycard but i can't do anything. everytime i tried to open a file give me the same error. *** help please.
    Nah man...your G1 is bricked...I hope you didn't do the same thing to both of them becuase then both G1s are bricked...

I'm not exactly up to par on this topic though, but as far as I remember you are pretty much SOL.
    hello:
    look i have a problem with 2 g1 i bought, the 2 have the same problem, i have update the phone radio to 2.22.19.26I and then try to update the spl to the new 1.33.2005, all went cool but after reboot it get stuck on the g1 screen and i can't get to the recovery screen and can't get to the fastboot, you say if you get to the g1 screen then the phone is not Bricked, do you know a way to get the phone back and working?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…