abumhmmd1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alsalam A3alaikom Abu Muhammad
    do u know any arabic or english forums for windows mobile software applications?
    thanx dear
    ابو محمد
    مساء الله بالخير
    شوف هذا الرابط
    ممكن يكون عندك
    لكن حبيت اشاركك به
    http://www.ppcmods.com/home.html
    انا ارسلته لك على البريد وقلت يمكن ما وصلك

تحياتي لك
    hgi! Where can i get the interface where you get 5 columns on the homescreen. when u are pulling the shortcuts up that is.
    best regards
    1- Dear Bumohamad , we trying to apply some changes into the new ROMs v23020 and above , trying to create alternative for the start menu ,it always has problem or hide it or cancel it , so the idea if we can cancel it , how to put signal strength, battery …...etc and remapping the start key icon some where
    I am in Xperia X1
    2- ya 3azezi ,7ateen sorat el3alam malek magloba me 3ndhom (xda)
    hey Abumhmmd1 i DL'd the Black Berry SPB3 theme but there is no way to load it. I looked in the users manual it said i need to have a .wadesktop file. I don't see it in this only the .zip any help I so want to use this. Thanks again
    Hey abumhmmd1, I was wondering how you got InD 05 to work with MS3? I got WisBar3 installed but I cannot get InD 05 to install. Any help would be appreciated!
    hey i can not figure out how to add themes to MS3 driving me crazy can you help me step to step?
    Hi.
    I've just see you work BlackStorm+ weather iCones 4 MSH3 and i really love it but i have a QVGA Device, i would like to know if you can convert me the file to have it in QVGA.
    I Hope you can. Thanks.
    hey man i love the theme here ---> mobile shell berry66
    i was wondering if you would allow me to use it a cdma touch pro rom?!
    thanks for your great theme =D
    also do you mind if i make it in cab form?
    can you release the gfx or resize it qvga please :)
    ur s2u2 just in case u ddont knwo what xD
    ya habibi, salam
    can you tell me the best rom upgrade for my o2 atom pure with its download link......and the original rom link so that i can go back.......if any thing goes wrong.....
    habibi ana muntazir...
    Ya Allah masalam.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…