Recent content by Ace42

1. Ace42

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][RACER]Lineage OS 17.1

Black screen on wake is a known bug with custom roms. It's not guaranteed to pop up, but every now and then it happens. On LOS18 I pointed out that the screen's brightness is actually at 0% (tho below stock's min brightness). When the screen is black the phone remains operational, and will...
  2. Ace42

Post Minimum brightness

Min of the S7 is okay, but should be lower for night usage IMO.
  3. Ace42

Post Screen on time

I hate how Samsung has implemented battery stats. Tracking usage over an extended period is a chore compared to older versions of OneUI. Anyway, at 96/48hz my S7 on A10 is getting about 12-13hrs when I draw. Also own an S7+ that just arrived. Paid 285 for the S7 and 361 for +.
  4. Ace42

LTE and 5G are functional, at least on the latest build (haven't tried older ones). I tested cellular with T-Mobile in the US.
  5. Ace42

I have also seen this issue with crdroid and PE. ADB shell with a PC is good. Unfortunately this always occur while I'm away from my computer, so I never have a chance to capture a log... I think the last command creates a file on the device, while -d puts it on your PC. Make sure USB debug is...
  6. Ace42

Post ROM[UNOFFICIAL][racer][10.0]**crDroid**[V6.15]

When I press the icon it just turns green, but that's it. I don't use fp so it doesn't matter to me really. As long as tap to wake works that's good enough.
  7. Ace42

Yes. No fingerprint, but everything else seems fine to me. Fod setup leaves a permanent icon on the screen until a reboot is done. Customization stuff is also functioning for me, haven't seen any crashes (yet).
  8. Ace42

Post Good experiences

I'm also on the 4th Edge since October. Finally got one made recently, and it seems the screen is fine on this one. I checked for green tint and haven't seen any, keeping my fingers crossed. This phone is very good, especially now that custom ROMs exist. They let the phone use double tap to...
  9. Ace42

5ghz hotspot doesn't seem to work. Devices can connect but can't access the internet. I used 5ghz compliant phones like my Galaxy S. Also phone stays on 90hz regardless of option picked under display settings.
  10. Ace42

Does 60hz toggle work on this build, or is fod the only change?
  11. Ace42

Any chance you could remove input boost on the prime cluster? Whenever you touch the screen it boosts all the cores, which costs battery. Alternatively, a way to toggle it in EXKM or Franco would be just as useful. The ma drain rate is very high due to boosting.
  12. Ace42

Post Screen on time

Seems like the xda app won't upload images sometimes. Might use imgur instead. My above message is missing images ugh. Anyway now you all can see the endurance beast that is the Edge. Not as good as a Moto power, but this phone is way faster. App wise I use Snap, Telegram, reddit, bromite...
  13. Ace42

Post Edge screen has same green tint problem as Edge+

Green tint seems to come before purple streaks and double images, no? Look at reviews on best buy, green tint is the least of your worries. Also you could use swift installer to make certain apps black. I only noticed the green tint cause I happened to have another phone next to the edge.