Recent content by Acery

1. A

Post What is the best case you will recommend for Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

The rugged Samsung case makes the back of the phone flat. I have it in black and it is a great case. The phone is flat when using the pen on a table
  2. A

Post Note 20 Ultra has a secret 96hz display refresh rate - Here is how to enable it

yeah, I figured I had to log in and click over on releases. :good: ---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ---------- Also, I'm assuming the Note 20 ultra does not have the quick setting icons on the pull down menu?
  3. A

Post Note 20 Ultra has a secret 96hz display refresh rate - Here is how to enable it

Maybe I'm missing something, but can someone give me simple instructions on how to load this? Thanks.
  4. A

Post [**UPDATED][4.4.2] DN3 (Ditto Note 3) ROM from E-team (Electron Team) 11/07/2014

I'm lucky and have had the note 2 before the bootloader was locked so I don't know. I think you can only flash roms that match your current version. IE you cannot load a 4.4 rom if you're *official* os is 4.2.
  5. A

Post [**UPDATED][4.4.2] DN3 (Ditto Note 3) ROM from E-team (Electron Team) 11/07/2014

UPSM logs you out of all accounts unless you have a 3rd party app that works with UPSM to keep those apps logged in. Remember, part of UPSM is to do everything it can to keep power usage down. Logging out of email clients is one of those ways. ---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ----------...
  6. A

Thread What background is this?

This is a youtube of tasker profiles but I'm interested in the phone's cycling images. Does anyone have any idea what it is called? My google skills are failing me. For the record, I'm running beanstown build 21 and nova launcher so if it is a stock touchwiz background I dont have it. thanks...
  7. A

Post Question about original Samsung micro USB cable

There is no position 4 pin on mine. Uploading a pic...
  8. A

Post Looking for a "grippy" protective case with non slip back

I have the body glove from sprint. I feel it offers the best for daily use and it has pocketablility which is nice. It doesn't get hung up as it has a glossy surface at the bottom of the phone.
  9. A

Post Verizon Housing

I would go with an att housing so you can take advantage of wireless charging. iirc that housing has the cut outs for that feature whereas the vzw housing does not. as for doing the swap, explore YT on how to vids.
  10. A

Post Flip cases that do not cover notification LED, USB and volume rocker

I've seen flip covers that allow for caller ID and swiping to answer without having to open the case. I'm surprised they do not have an LED cut out though.
  11. A

Post [Q] can't flash AOSP ROMS

in my experience, you need to do a factory wipe again AFTER you install or you will get a bootloop. I think CM10.1 mentions that in their install process.
  12. A

Thread [Q] For those with added carrier APNs

Am I correct in thinking that you are just using prepaid minutes if you travel oversees?
  13. A

Post [Q] So disappointed with my Verizon Galaxy Note 2...

You need to use the cable that came with the phone and you need to install the drivers for your phone. Once you get those in order you will be in business.
  14. A

Post 6.3" screen on the Note 3!? Some thoughts and perspectives:

I cannot see this phone getting bigger until it becomes fashionable for men in the united states to carry a man purse OR It has a flexible screen so we can wear it on our belt and have it conform to the curvature of our body so it doesnt look like we're packing heat.
  15. A

Post Galaxy Note 2 Master Accessories

edited:nm