• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Achal1012

1. A

Post [ROM][6.0.1][G92X F/FD/I/K/L/S][S7 EDGE PORT][Deodex]🌟Noble Rom 3.2🌟

Can someone post the stock kernel cones with this rom?
  2. A

Post [Australia] Galaxy S6 user thread

I have 920i Indian model, but I live in USA so just curious if Australia has working Samsung Pay! If yes I will install the Australian ROM
  3. A

Post Samsung Galaxy S6 - Indian Users

No I did not do a factory reset. But I let it sit for 10 mins without doing anything. It will be just fine after a couple of mins let it sit for a while. :)
  4. A

It is way too awesome... lovin it :)
  5. A

Yay finally :)
  6. A

This thread is getting awesome! tamila I am waiting for your inputs.
  7. A

Before you flash in 6.0.1, reboot into the stock Recovery, do a Nandroid, copy that backup to your PC and after going up to MM you return that folder to your phone's internal memory. Next, reboot to MM's Recovery and it should restore the Nandroid you made earlier. Notice I said 'should'...
  8. A

Post Can i install a G920F firmware on a G920I?

Can you try XEF (France) Firmware ? I think it is de-branded!
  9. A

Hey if anyone tries the above method please post the screenshots of the process, that would be helpful. Also I am not rooted how do I backup my partitions?
  10. A

Post Can i install a G920F firmware on a G920I?

Can you try 920F VOD firmware and confirm if it is working? I also have 920I and cant wait to get my hands on MM
  11. A

Thread About Samsung Pay on 920i

Can anyone help me installing and setting up samsung pay on the I version of s6(920i)? I have installed the latest framework and app but when I try to add my chase bank debit card it always shows "Failed to connect to server. Try again later". Is there any way around this? Thanks in advance :)
  12. A

Post Galaxy S6 SM-G920i or Galaxy S6 SM-G920F

Go with the F version, in my opinion it is better as you would be able to use Samsung Pay with that and not with the I version!
  13. A

okay!!
  14. A

Cant we uninstall it ? I mean if I uninstall it will I be able to claim insurance?
  15. A

About AppsDaily Insurance Hey anyone here using the AppsDaily insurance ? I totally hate the app of appsdaily! Do we need to keep it running to make claims later? Thanks !