Recent content by achillesphazd

1. A

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r46][A2017X][OFFICIAL] crDROID v5.12 [FINAL]

What are good kernels to use with this ROM to maximize battery life?
  2. A

I have the second issue and its a serious problem for me when I want to quickly reply to something or view a news article, etc. What could be done to resolve it?
  3. A

Boot Animation Thank you so much for continuing to support the Axon 7 four years later. You're doing a great job! I'm partial to the boot animation provided by crDroid. What's the easiest way to change the boot animation on this ROM without breaking things?
  4. A

Post [ROM] AOKP Oreo (official)

Is Hi-Fi audio working on this ROM?
  5. A

Thread Root B20 Oreo

How can one root with full B20 package installed (recovery, ROM)? Sorry if this has been already discussed. Thanks!
  6. A

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for ZTE Axon 7

Audio - Unofficial What's the status of audio on the unofficial version? I know a post was made talking about using tinymix to see what DAC was being used at what time, but there hasn't been much discussion on that topic in months. Are we able to appreciate hi-fi audio both in listening AND...
  7. A

Any tips on extending battery life? I'm on the universal O bootloader and the latest release and battery life is poor compared to what it was on the MiFavor Nougat ROM.
  8. A

Battery Life I'm on the latest ROM and bootstack and have been having two issues. While the standby battery drain has been good, whenever I use the phone, the battery drains pretty quickly - certainly faster than on MiFavor with 7.1.2 and that's with a battery over a year old. Also, sometimes...
  9. A

Hi-Fi DAC with provided ROM/bootloader combo Sorry if this was already answered, but does Hi-Fi audio of any kind work on the latest nightly from the OP paired with the universal O bootloader linked by the OP? Thanks!
  10. A

Post Help me pick an ideal ROM!

Hi-Fi audio How can one maintain the Hi-Fi DAC and Dolby Atmos on a custom ROM, and which ROMs are best for this?
  11. A

Post [Release Candidate] Dolby Atmos™

Thanks for the reply. Please let us know if you compare vs stock!
  12. A

Post Hi-Fi Audio with Custom ROM

Thanks so much! Have you personally tried this?
  13. A

Post [Release Candidate] Dolby Atmos™

Hello all, Question: my apologies if this has been addressed, but is the speaker quality of the Axon 7 the same as or close to that when Dolby Atmos on the stock ROM is used?
  14. A

Post Hi-Fi Audio with Custom ROM

Thanks for the reply. How about using the AKG DAC?