Recent content by acidspider

1. acidspider

Post Development [CLOSED] [ROM][14.0_r25][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 8.3 [03/04/2024]

Anyone dirty flashed over a13?
  2. acidspider

Post [Development] [UNOFFICIAL] XDA Forums App

Change your theme to community app dark in preferences
  3. acidspider

Because it was an option in the original app I used and I'm lazy, having the app open on say, watched threads saves a press every time i open the app
  4. acidspider

Is there an option to change the page the app opens on?
  5. acidspider

Post [MOD][Xposed+Magisk][14 Compatible] Pixel Xpert - System modifications for Pixel phones 12+

Some icons have changed and are missing since the upgrade and it's thrown me
  6. acidspider

Post [MOD][Xposed+Magisk][14 Compatible] Pixel Xpert - System modifications for Pixel phones 12+

what can i use to adjut quick settings colums/rows now?
  7. acidspider

Post [How To] Bypass Lloyds and Santander Root Detection

Ok I'll have a look, what version number are you running?Thanks I'll check that out,
  8. acidspider

Post [How To] Bypass Lloyds and Santander Root Detection

Can you send the APK for Santander app? I updated and now I can no longer pass with current version
  9. acidspider

Post Development [CLOSED] [ROM][14.0_r25][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 8.3 [03/04/2024]

I would try leaving the window open and the screen on till it completes
  10. acidspider

For me, the installation window closed, but when I went back into it the option was for reboot so I went back and installed magisk to the inactive slot and rebooted.
  11. acidspider

Updated to 7.9.7 via OTA and kept root, that was a pleasure to do after sticking with stock rooted for the last year
  12. acidspider

Can't be that, I've come from stock pixel 6 pro to pixel 7 pro with evolution x, same sim
  13. acidspider

Can't seem to find a WiFi calling option in the rom anywhere?