• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by ACKMANIAC

1. A

Post [APP][2.1+][FREE]Easy Navigation - fast address navigation (including Widgets)

New Features: Actual travelling distance and time is shown when on top of the place menu. Menu can be opened by clicking long on a place or use the places menu button. This way you can always quickly check the time and distance based on the current traffic situation.
  2. A

Post [APP][2.1+][FREE]Easy Navigation - fast address navigation (including Widgets)

A new version is out with new features: - existing contacts with address information can be used to create locations - help texts for first start - fixed GUI bugs and added menu buttton for locations
  3. A

Post [APP][4.0.3+][FREE]Timelapse -easy app to make time lapse videos

Fixed a couple of bigs on some devices. If you still have an trouble please let me know.
  4. A

Thread [APP][4.0.3+][FREE]Timelapse -easy app to make time lapse videos

Hello i want to present you my app and hope that you have some feedback for me. Timelapse Timelapse is an app which allows you to make trendy and interesting time-lapse videos. Features: - Shows the current settings and the resulting expected recording time. - Change the video storage path...
  5. A

Thread [APP][2.1+][FREE]Easy Navigation - fast address navigation (including Widgets)

Hello i want to present you my app and hope that you have some feedback for me. Now Version 3 is avaliable with material design. Have FUN Easy Navigation Save and manage your favorite places and start the navigation by just one click or by widget with this easy-to-use app. Supported...
  6. A

Post [APP][FREE] Multi App Starter

Added the feature to start the next after the previous was closed.
  7. A

Thread [APP][FREE] Multi App Starter

Hello i want to present you my new app and hope that you have some feedback for me. Have FUN Multi App Starter ✔ Start as many apps you want automatically with a single click. ✔ Simply create a task and define which apps you want to start in what order. ✔ If you have a couple of apps which...
  8. A

Thread [APP][FREE] Currency FX Rates

please delete this thread
  9. A

Thread [APP][FREE] Currency FX Rates

Hello i want to present you my new app and hope that you have some feedback for me. Have FUN Currency FX Rates Currency FX rates is a currency converter and a real-time exchange rate app in one. features: ✔ Real-time exchange rates ✔ Easily convert between your favorite currencies ✔ Display...
  10. A

Post [APP][2.1+][FREE]Clicknav - fast address navigation (including Widget)

Now a new Version is out with new features. - added public transport navigation - fixed an import export bug - small grafic changes - when you share an address out of the new version of google maps 7.0 than the application will be able to read the information
  11. A

Thanks a lot for those tips. After i read this i needed to implement some of this stuff in my app. So here are the new features: - automatic suggestions while you type in the address (only works with active internet connection) - new labels like phone number, email and web - new search function...
  12. A

In the newest version i made them already less anoying. Because in the past the ads pushed the buttons away. Now the buttons stay where they are so that you can't accidentally press the ads. And if i would put them on top then the ads would push away the list and then you maybe navigate to a...
  13. A

Hello everybody. I hope you hav fun with my app. I added some new features which makes it more usable and a little help for beginners. Features: - save of last category - added help - added menu - added button in menu to get current gps position
  14. A

It's not only usefull for common places. You can add any place you want. For example for a trip preparation. You can also search places in Google Maps and for later use you can send the place to the app and safe it. I work a lot in different citys and i use it dayly to get around. If you live...