• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by action_papst

1. A

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][pioneer][10] LineageOS 17.1

Recently got a new XA2 and set up this ROM. Works quite nice and I flashed 50.2.A.3.22 firmware. Is there a zip to flash latest version (ending in 77 I think) in recovery?
  2. A

Damn, could you please stop annoying (at least) the dev (and me) with los18 in a 17.1 thread?
  3. A

I can't get a GPS lock with the two latest ROMs. Tried rebooting, airplane mode on/off, reinstallation of Roms. With SatStat I get like 25 Satellites almost immediately, but no lock, even after redownloading agps data and several minutes. Used to work fine some weeks ago. Edit: Solved the...
  4. A

PSA: Official downloads are back again.
  5. A

Wirh your reboot to bootloader in between you switch from one slot to another. I put my rom and magisk on my external sd (and don't use gapps at all) and install them from there.
  6. A

fastboot --> boot twrp --> flash rom --> reboot to fastboot --> boot twrp --> flash magisk/gapps/etc. --> reboot into working android10
  7. A

I'm using an older build (20191102) and have not experienced this lag so far, so it might not be a rom issue. Also try out those things for yourself :3
  8. A

Post [5.0+][ROOT][3.5.2] AFWall+ IPTables Firewall [16 May 2021]

You install standard 3.1 and the unlock app?
  9. A

Set up my phone completely from scratch, but wanted to share my experience. I tried resetting app data via adb with 'pm clear XYZ' with XYZ being all the apps I suspected to be the cause of all those FCs. I read logs for half am hour, but could not figure out, what was happening there, as media...
  10. A

Is there a non-fullwipe solution to this? Don't want to set up my phone again
  11. A

Stock LOS17 with magisk and no problems like that
  12. A

1. Reboot to bootloader at your PC with phone connected via usb2.0: 'adb reboot bootloader' 2. 'fastboot boot twrp-xyz.IMG' 3. I use 'adb push lineage17-xzy /tmp/’ and select install in twrp and chose the file in /tmp/, but you can also sideload the zips 4. Optionally flash magisk etc: 4.1...
  13. A

Latest ROM has only minor bugs and is perfectly capable to be used as a daily imho