• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by aden922

1. A

Post [BETA] Sense 6 launcher for 4.2 ROMs

hi, is therea mod for the icon wifi in the status bar of the m7 for the one x?
  2. A

I resolve the error htcservicepack by flashing systemUI from ckpv5 ? sorry for bad english=) i'm italian
  3. A

hi, i have maximus 21.2.0 with this mod http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=44837503 and everything works perfectly. only at startup htc service pack error but everything works. before flashing blinkfeed I put my traditional home without blinkfeed and I removed the automatic...
  4. A

Post [[ROM][Sense 4.1] Team Venom presents: Viper3D 1.6.3 Nightly welcome to the future

with 1.6.3 don't work speaker in a call... Is there only my problem or a problem of a rom?
  5. A

Post [ROM][11 SEP 12][Fallout Evolution V5.0.0|Sense 4.0A| ICS 4.03] [Kernel 3.0.42 V1]

in this rom there isn't htc note app?
  6. A

Post Black bootanimation for Desire S

Beautiful boot animation. Is difficult to create a boot animation? or it is simple?
  7. A

Post [ROM][11 SEP 12][Fallout Evolution V5.0.0|Sense 4.0A| ICS 4.03] [Kernel 3.0.42 V1]

my laptop connect with wifi hotspot =) it work very well. But another phone (i tried with HTC EVO3d) don't see wifi hotspot....:confused::confused:
  8. A

I followed your guide but should not be .. says failed at softap interface and tether my laptop see the wifi but not connect to it...Limited connectivity XD:confused::confused::confused:
  9. A

I tried using wifi tether but my laptop sees the wifi but will not connect; "limited connectivity" .... I saw the show log wifi tether and there is an error in softap and in tether interface. I tried other app for hotspot but only with this my laptop sees wifi
  10. A

if you were all day on your cell no problem. I do not know if any of these ROMs is identical to another. I asked at the same time each thread to see if there was any of those Rom who had already implemented this live wallpaper. If you know all say a "does not work in any of the Rom" so I do not...
  11. A

you are really arrogant and stupid in this thread no one has asked the live wallpaper and no one answered me you are dude!!!
  12. A

I do not understand what you want? I'm just asking out of curiosity. What you are interested in you? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: ---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ---------- your eyes are tired of...