Recent content by adil7884

1. A

Post Question Where to buy the Mi 11 Ultra?

in total including customs I paid 1136 euros,mine is the official global version 12/256, it is better to declare the real amount of the value,for reason if the package is stolen or lost at least you will be refunded the declared value, It had already happened to me once they lost my Mi 10 Ultra...
  2. A

there are bugs on the site for this the translation was not successful. 👍
  3. A

I paid about 160$
  4. A

spedizione in Svizzera con corriere standard, sì ho anche pagato le tasse doganali
  5. A

AliExpress Xiaomi Official Store
  6. A

I was lucky at the time of purchase it cost $ 1149 but it is a device that is worth all the money it costs
  7. A

AliExpress Xiaomi Official Store
  8. A

yes I can confirm that the box was sealed!
  9. A

yes I can confirm that the box was sealed and really a gorgeous phone, and the ceramic black color is beautiful
  10. A

hello my Mi 11 Ultra 12 / 256gb I received today a little late due to customs and I confirm it is the europe version/global with battery charger inside the box
  11. A

it arrived in my country and is in the process of customs clearance
  12. A

I ordered on 14.04 and 16.04 was shipped, but sometimes there may be technical times for shipping, the package arrives today in my country but I guess it will be delivered to my address next Monday
  13. A

before buying I inquired and they assured me it is the European version, however I will certainly let you know as soon as I get the phone👍