Recent content by adinkwok

1. adinkwok

Post CarbonROM for the Poco F1

On to the next... Hi all! I am a bit late to post this news, but I have retired from my role in CarbonROM and will be stepping away from Android open source development as a whole. There are many positive things going on in my life that have me strapped for bandwidth. I try my best to put in...
  2. adinkwok

I will forward this to the team, but our bandwidth to resolve issues on Android 9 is kind of low. We will definitely address these issues in our next major release.
  3. adinkwok

Not at all, relative to my love of Minute Maid :confused:
  4. adinkwok

One of the many reasons why they call me the minute man ;) :silly:
  5. adinkwok

Android 10 dropped. We're cooking.
  6. adinkwok

Hi y'all, sorry I disappeared for a bit, I was travelling for the past week and am finally back. Some good news: while I was gone, we officially released! Our WEEKLY builds can be found here https://get.carbonrom.org/device-beryllium.html. Since these builds are signed with our official release...
  7. adinkwok

Since that's the case, I will research the issue and try to make a build with the new drivers when I get a chance.
  8. adinkwok

No worries! This rom uses 9.1.24, as does most other ROMs. To be honest, I have never heard of that issue - I've never had such issues and there aren't any reports about it in this thread so far...
  9. adinkwok

I just posted a build a couple of hours ago with the aforementioned changes. Was there something else you were expecting?
  10. adinkwok

I cannot confirm whether it will work with banking apps, but it does pass safetynet without root. Here is a screenshot of the Magisk Manager showing that there is no root capabilities while passing both checks.
  11. adinkwok

New updated build with IR support and auto face unlock! Find it in Settings -> Carbon Fibers -> Lock screen. CARBON-CR-7.0-OPAL-ADIN76-beryllium-20190321-2202.zip Unfortunately not yet. We can look into adding it though.
  12. adinkwok

Also forgot to add that patch back in... will do that with the next build coming later today :crying:
  13. adinkwok

Ah yes, forgot about that. Will run a build with it as soon as I can!
  14. adinkwok

We are bunkering down in preparation for official statuses. From here on out, any builds posted will be user builds, as we are moving out of userdebug. It's cooking; lots of exciting things happening behind the scenes that we are excited to share as soon as they're settled. - moved from...
  15. adinkwok

Working to refactor the status bar animations so it isn't weird anymore. Will be adding those features in the future as we continue device bring up. PS. damn, the face unlock setup with the IR camera is creepy AS HELL :silly: