Recent content by adityak74

1. adityak74

Post Source code for Le2 x526 [Mega link] + [GDrive link]

The sources look good. I have downloaded them and have inspected some files. I have built ROMs before. I will try this weekend if these sources work. And as u guess correctly I am also a Le 2 X526 Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 User. Cheers! Anyways thanks for the link.
  2. adityak74

Post [GUIDE] [ROOT] Enable whatsapp call feature

I tried it its working.Just download the latest version of the app from the whatsapp website and to check the version just go to : Settings->Help->About and your version must be 2.11.556.And now rooted users can use this hack.Before editing shared pref just force stop the whatsapp to prevent it...
  3. adityak74

Thread [ROM][JB][STOCK]Stock De-Odexed ROM V1 for Canvas Doodle A111

[CENTER]First De-odexed ROM for Canvas Doodle A111. Give a thumbs up if you like my work Screenshots:
  4. adityak74

Post [GUIDE] Compile CWM Recovery

RE Can you paste screenshots of your phone with CPU-Z app showing the chipset.If i m familiar with the chipset i will try.I have CM 10 sources downloaded with me.
  5. adityak74

Post [q] compiling kernel probs!!

Edit .bashrc In the first line of export change it From: export PATH=${PATH}:Android/toolchains/arm-eabi-4.4.3/bin To: export PATH=${PATH}:Android/toolchains/arm-eabi-4.4.3/bin/arm-eabi- Other things seems to be fine :o Please hit on the thanks button if you like my work.
  6. adityak74

Thread [APK]Camera Shutter On/Off App for Doodle A111

Since,the stock ROM on Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle doesn't include a camera shutter sound ON/OFF capability in the Camera App so here is my app for Canvas A111 Users one click camera shutter and camera focus sounds to switch off/on. NOTE:Needs Root Access File uploaded in attachments and also...
  7. adityak74

Post Need Cwm recovery for Micromax A111

RE Ok will send you in the meanwhile try this one and see. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2501763 this thread is updated.Please try this...
  8. adityak74

Re Do you know how to write graphics.c file.I think doodle has non aosp framebuffer due to which recovery ui doesnt load.I maybe wrong but we can check it once.Other wise if you can port it then use this link for reference ...
  9. adityak74

Post CWM Recovery For Micromax A111

Did u try it.Many say its bricking the phone.Can u gimme feedback about this CWM.
  10. adityak74

RE Bild.prop will be inside the system folder.So you need your original stock ROM now to get it fixed.
  11. adityak74

Will try to port it for u just run partition commands on phone terminal like cat proc/cmdline and cat proc/mounts , cat proc/partitions and post the output here plz Sent from my A111 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  12. adityak74

Check with only make otatools instead of make -j4 otatools.else repo sync again. not sure about this.also see -j4 specifies your no of processor cores +1.so maybe that's the problem. Sent from my A111 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  13. adityak74

Thanx got them will see and i dont know much about kernel also since A111 kernel source code is not available so cant do much.
  14. adityak74

RE Can you send me the recovery.img of all those phones which you tried will take a look at it once.And also send the current recovery your working on.:good:
  15. adityak74

U will be having these files in your device tree if you are building from cyanogenmod source. Sent from my A111 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app