Recent content by adize

1. adize

Post [ROOT] Teclast Master T10?

Hi. i successfully installed TWRP. But the touch screen is not working. I had to connect a mouse to use it. any help? Thanks ---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ---------- Me too!. How did you resolve the problem? update: problem solved. Thanks to...
  2. adize

Post [ROM] [v521] [7.1.2] Resurrection Remix N v5.8.5 FINAL - LG G Pad X 8.0

Installed this ROM a couple of days ago, but suddenly the battery drains like crazy in standby... left the tab with 40%, I checked back after few hours and it's dead. Any suggestion to fix this?It's a shame, this ROM is seriously quite good.
  3. adize

Post [ROM][v500][7.1.2] Resurrection Remix N 5.8.5 FINAL - LG G Pad 8.3

Hi. I would like to try this ROM. Does it comes with root? or you have to flash SuperSU or whatsoever?
  4. adize

Post [APP][4.2+] Latest Sony Music 9.4.4.A.0.3 {Updated 24 May 2019}

Installed the latest beta on my Huawei P9. Cannot add tracks in a playlist. Can't even add favorites. Nothing happens.
  5. adize

Post [ROM][7.1.x][v500][Official] crDroid Android v3.8.5 [OMS][2018-01-17]

Guys have you tried connecting the tablet to a TV or any display using slimport vga or hdmi adapter? Coz I recently bought one. It won't work. Could it be the rom doesn't support it? What do you think?
  6. adize

Thanks for the reply :) I found a workaround though with Open GAPPS. 1. I flashed the ROM, then reboot system. (takes the tab straight to the home screen) 2. reboot to TWRP recovery, then flash the Open GAPPS. 3. problem solved.
  7. adize

hi. got a problem. I clean flash version 3.6. after booting, it won't let me pass the welcome screen. after hitting "lets go and set up as new", it crashes and returns me on the welcome screen. any solutions? [EDIT] I found a workaround. 1. I flashed the ROM, then reboot system. (takes the tab...
  8. adize

Found the culprit. It's the micro USB charging cable. I used Ampere to measure charging voltage. Used another cable and it charges well.
  9. adize

Hi. Just upgraded to v3.0 but I'm having random screen locking issue. Like when I'm navigating through apps or browsing web or switching apps to apps, the tablet randomly locks. (Turning off screen).
  10. adize

Same problem. Thanks for the suggestion BTW. Consuming the battery in everyday use is just fine. I'm on v3.0 now. Will monitor and if this doesn't work, I will have to try flashing back to stock to see how it will go.
  11. adize

I hadn't have time to test battery life because as I post this, it just finished charging. I don't know what happened but after clean flashing 2.1, I literally got 6 hours charging time. Never happened to me on 2.0 though.
  12. adize

Same prob. Dirty flashed 2.1 and get certain apps to force close, such as FB Will be performing clean flash now
  13. adize

Does this ROM has problem with SD card? When I insert my 64 GB SD Card it can't get through SD card Checking process. After some time tablet will hang and freeze. [UPDATE] I formatted my sd card and it worked.