Recent content by adrianburns

1. adrianburns

Post Bad Battery life after Android Wear 2.0 Update

Yes, I was having terrible battery life initially, 4+ hours with the display off. I've since disabled wifi, set display brightness to 1 and changed the watch face, and I'm now getting 12+ hours with an always-on display which, although an improvement, is still only around 1/3 of the time I got...
  2. adrianburns

Post Android Wear 2 OTA update link

I've set screen brightness to 1, re-enabled "always-on" display, disabled wifi and changed the watch face I was using, and I'm now getting 12+ hours. I can live with that, but hopefully it'll settle down to something like 16+ hours eventually.
  3. adrianburns

Update: So, before the 2.0 update, I'd get 1-2 days of use between charges, with display always-on enabled... After the 2.0 update, I'm getting 4-5 hours of use, with display always-on DISABLED... My battery is absolutely being killed by something! Anyone else getting such poor battery performance?
  4. adrianburns

"OK google" and handwriting input are both now working for me. Maybe it was still downloading English UK language packs in the background? Also, to extend battery life, I've disabled "Always-on display" - Had a predicted use time of just 2 hours with this enabled (I easily got through 1-2 days...
  5. adrianburns

Same here, plus charging is very slow and the battery drains super quick. This despite a complete reset after upgrading. Bound to be initial bugs, but the battery issue is a bit of a worry.
  6. adrianburns

Post Watch Urbane Green Light randomly active

Mines been doing exactly the same since the last update, and not just in theatre mode. I've literally just tried resetting the watch and indeed my phone (it was due for a clean install anyway), but it's too early to say whether it's definitely fixed the issue or not... So far so good, though!
  7. adrianburns

Post [ROM]Marshmallow_Stock_575_ROM_Ultraslim (Full deodxed) [06/06]

It's been on my Z2 since the initial release and, as far as I am concerned it's very stable, I've had no issues. Just make sure you install the location fix from recovery, restart, and all should be fine. ---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------...
  8. adrianburns

Kocane posted a fix, just flash it from recovery: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=67228623&postcount=251
  9. adrianburns

Works like a charm, huge thanks! ? Sent from my D6503 using XDA-Developers mobile app
  10. adrianburns

Cleared cache and dalvik then installed on top. Haven't tried a fresh install and want to avoid it if possible.
  11. adrianburns

Same here. Have reverted back to .570 until there is a fix.
  12. adrianburns

Post [ROM][6.0.1_r67][MTC20K][F2FS/EXT4]Android 6 AOSP on Grouper

Great work, thank you! Installed a couple of days ago and everything appears to be working fine for me. Also installed Parrot Mod, again with no issues. My Nexus now performs noticeably better than it did when running on stock 5.1.1... Big thanks! :D
  13. adrianburns

Post Setting up Auto brightness for nAa MiniCM7 X10 MP

Thank you, worked for me too! :)