• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by adsk3003

1. A

Post [ROM][11.0.0_r46] AospExtended ROM v8.7 [OFFICIAL]

Yeah, you can sideload magisk zip in aosp / lineage os recovery.
  2. A

Post [ROM][Android-11][avicii] PixysOS [AOSP][2021/02/04]{OFFICIAL}

I tried it again today(clean install rom + magisk), same thing happens. It was working fine for 3-4 hours and then this issue happened.
  3. A

Post [ROM][Android-11][avicii] PixysOS [AOSP][2021/02/04]{OFFICIAL}

My device starts up then goes to 0 brightness (slowly) I tried manually adjusting the brightness in the time I get before it goes to 0, but it doesn't do anything. (I'm on another ROM for now). I didn't do anything weird (just setup everything using google account and installed Magisk by...
  4. A

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Can someone tell how's the camera on this rom (compared to stock). Thanks
  5. A

Post Everything About Anti Roll-back [Whyred]

Going back from AOSiP to miui I want to go back to miui, i'm on AOSiP and I have anti var = 4. So when I flashed miui 9.6.3.0 from twrp and pressed reboot it said no OS installed, so I restored my AOSiP. Please help, I need to go back to miui.
  6. A

Post LineageOS 15.1 [OFFICIAL][8.1.0][Treble][Weekly]

The status bar has bugs. When there are no notifications the statusbar is not properly pulled down.
  7. A

Post [ROM][9.0][whyred] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/12/12]

How to flash it on MIUI 9.6.3.0 Please reply.
  8. A

Post LineageOS 15.1 [OFFICIAL][8.1.0][Treble][Weekly]

Battery Life Everything works great except for the battery which was way better in miui 9.5 May be it will be fixed in the next update !