Recent content by Advantager

1. A

Post [8.1.0_r30][Osprey] AICP 13.1 Unofficial

Sir already done it but the dialer is not working.I have also wiped dalvic and cache after installing the rom
  2. A

Sir will you please tell which gapps are using.
  3. A

Sir the issue is as it is.Dialer shows call ended while calling.It is with all the dialer apps which I install from play store.
  4. A

Sir will you please post a screenshot in which the google dialer not showing the issue of call ended with jio
  5. A

Sir can I use Jio with voice calling with this ROM.
  6. A

Post [8.1.0_r20][Osprey] XenonHD 8.1 Unofficial

I know that but I want to flash gpt partition as of lollipop but it says preflash validation failed. But I checked the firmware it is according to my baseband version and I got all files right. ---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ---------- Bro can we...
  7. A

Sir may I ask a question from you?....about relocking bootloader. Mod Edit: Please remember that general device questions (bootloader, root, etc.) belong in the Q & A section for this device... Only development related questions specifically for THIS Rom are to be asked in this thread.
  8. A

Sir but after flashing gapps. The google dialer shows call ended message while calling ---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ---------- The volte flag also comes on staus bar
  9. A

Sir does it support volte with support in calling. If it support volte then I will download and flash it.I am on viporOs ROM now. But i want to use Oreo now but with volte.No other ROM support voice over LTE.for now
  10. A

Post [ROM][8.1.0_r30][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v6.1.0 [OSPREY][11 JUNE]

Bro volte is not call able please fix.
  11. A

Post [ROM][8.1.0_r30][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v6.1.0 [OSPREY][11 JUNE]

Please make it volte support I want to use as a daily driver this ROM.
  12. A

Post [ROM] [7.1.2] [Osprey] [OMS] ViperOS V3.1 Final-N [OFFICIAL]

See working fine and without any bug
  13. A

Post [ROM] [7.1.2] [Osprey] [OMS] ViperOS V3.1 Final-N [OFFICIAL]

Hey what are you saying! I flashed viper os after trying all other ROMs for osprey and it is working fine.see screenshot in next post
  14. A

Post FlymeOS 6 [PATCH] [OSPREY]

sir this is not working on osprey xt1550