• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.
adwinp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey adwinp,

Just wanted to say I love your room. I especially love the see through lockscreen :)
    I was just wondering how to activate apps2sd on your rom. I searched the thread and found no info as to how to do it. Please let me know asap, I want to use this rom for daily use :)

Thanks for your contributions to the hero development, look forward to seeing what else u do.

Djchanman
    im looking at a post you made in the jml today thread. you showed some pics of some "small" changes you made to jml 5.4 (i believe). You said you made these changes and placed them inyour rom. i really like the setup you have with your rom as well as the changes you made in the jml today. any chance of sharing this rom and changes?
    widze ze polaków i tu mozna znaleźć . mam pytanie .. każxeg roma co wgrywam rzecz jasna jest nie w polskim jezyku ... angielski zawsze domyslnie ....w sumie mi to nei przeszkadza ale nie da jakos sie dograc naszego ojczystego? czy jakis patch bo roomy tych gosci tutaj niektore sa naprawde spoko. pozdrawiam
    Witam! Ja w sprawie chronionego Romu - signed - Czy mógłbyś powiedzieć jak to się zdejmuje?

Dzięki!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…