• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by aeloen

1. A

Thread Surface RT - IE10 search results not displaying in address bar

Hi, I have been going crazy trying to get search results to display in the address bar in the IE10 Modern UI on my Surface RT. In the desktop mode this works as expected - as I type a search term in the address bar it gives me google suggestions, as well as results from within my favourites...
  2. A

Post Just got 1.5 Update...Atlanta, GA

I got this just now (in the UK). Version now reads: Kernel version: 2.6.27-00393-g6607056 [email protected] #1 Says it was a security fix and was about 4.5 megs
  3. A

Post Unable to update Radio

Just for everyones benefit: Got the handset replaced - must have been a bad EEPROM as mikedmayer suggested.
  4. A

Hi, Thanks for your response. You're right - it goes through the entire procedure 'successfully,' i.e. it reports no errors and prompts for reboot, then does another reboot cycle after the 'unpacking' logo.
  5. A

>>If it's not http://sapphire-port-dream.googlecod..._22_19_26I.zip, then it's the wrong one. This is the radio package I'm using. >>you could also try reflashing the recovery image as suggested in the steps >>to get root, then update the radio image again. also remember to press >>home+back...
  6. A

Post G1 Android 1.5 Bluetooth Problems

Check your baseband version - what does it say? My baseband version is: 62.33.20.08U_1.22.12.29 The latest is apparently: 62.50S.20.17U_2.22.19.26I No matter what I do I can't seem to update the radio to a more recent version
  7. A

I've tried reflashing to 1.0, reflashing radio back to original, then updating radio, updating OS - radio version still stuck on the same :/
  8. A

Thread Unable to update Radio

Hi, I followed this guide for rooting and JF'ing my G1: http://www.androidandme.com/2009/05/guides/beginners-guide-for-rooting-your-android-g1-to-install-cupcake/ Everything worked fine but I cannot for the life of me get the radio to update. It's stuck on Baseband: 62.33.20.08H_1.22.12.29 I...
  9. A

I applied the update from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=512325&page=2 Not sure if it includes the radio update - anyone know where I can get this (phone was stock, unrooted, RC9 before applying update)
  10. A

Post RC9 Cupcake update.zip for manual Update, get it here!

I applied this update manually from this post - does it include the radio? I have problems with bluetooth handsfree now (though bluetooth stereo works fine).. Thanks
  11. A

I just applied the UK update.zip that was posted on another thread on this forum. Any luck getting bluetooth working in calls?
  12. A

Thread G1 Android 1.5 Bluetooth Problems

So bluetooth was all updated/improved in Android 1.5 and I've loved being able to use bluetooth stereo for listening to music. However, I'm having real problems using my headset as a hands-free kit now - I don't get any sound through the speaker, if I switch from bluetooth to the handset the...
  13. A

Post Maps connection problem

Still not working here.. anyone else had any progress?
  14. A

Post Maps connection problem

I have the exact same problem. I'm in the UK. I have tried factory resetting my phone which didn't help (so don't try and see if it works yourself and have the fuss of sorting your phone out again!) It's been occurring for the last 24 hours or so.