Recent content by Aeqrs25

1. A

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][Moto G7 Power (ocean)] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/09/12]

The major difference is that plus version have more personalization and stuff like that
  2. A

Thread [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][Moto G7 Power (ocean)] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/09/12]

PixelExperience for Moto G7 Power [ocean] What is this? Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation) Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and...
  3. A

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][Moto G7 Power] Pixel Experience PLUS [AOSP][2020/09/12]

Thanks for the help, i updated the rom with the apns file
  4. A

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][Moto G7 Power] Pixel Experience PLUS [AOSP][2020/09/12]

Changelog: 27-March-20: Fixed issue with apns 25-March-20: Decreased notification light led brightness Increased speaker volume Disabled notification led while charging 23-March-20: First Build
  5. A

Thread [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][Moto G7 Power] Pixel Experience PLUS [AOSP][2020/09/12]

PixelExperience for Moto G7 Power [ocean] What is this? Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation) Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and...
  6. A

Post *** New Device Forum Requests ***

In the name of Redmi Note 5A User Community: We asking you to please open sub-forums for: Redmi Note 5A Prime(ugg) Redmi Note 5A Lite(ugglite) There is enough development and thread already.
  7. A

Post Marshmallow custom rom

My little brother would love to see any custom rom for his tablet, thanks for asking [emoji3] Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
  8. A

Post [ROM][7.1.1][UNOFFICIAL][DISCONTINUED]ResurrectionRemix- SM-T800

In the last update of LD it's fixed, maybe in the last update of RR it's fixed too. [emoji3] Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
  9. A

Post [ROM] [AOSP] [7.1.1] [OFFICIAL] LiquidDeathOS - SM-T800

YouTube weird scaling from low to high resolutions seems to be fixed ?. Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
  10. A

Post Android M not coming to Tab S

Hey guys as we can see here in brazil the samsung site already has the Marshmallow manual for the T800 and T700. Here is the manual link http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201608/20160819021404896/SM-T700_SM-T800_Emb_BR_Rev.1.0.pdf
  11. A

Post [DISCONTINUED][ROM][T800/T700][5.1.X] Ezio84 SlimLP

I flashed the rom and that is the first time that I'm using Slim6 on this tablet and it's running very smooth, YouTube videos on 1080P are working fine the 2K videos are freezing, but I don't care because i only watch videos on 1080P. Both cameras are fine and for now I will use this ROM. Thanks...