Recent content by afzalahmed

1. A

Thread [Q] Needed JB 4.3 for Chinese Tablet Ampe A78

hi! i need help from you ...so please consider my request in your kindness. i have Ampe Table A78 with 4.0.4 android software, and i want to use this with Jelly bean 4.2 or 4.3. my tablet is not rooted, please provide me Jelly Bean 4.2 or 4.3 ROM with Google Apps ... i'll be very thankful to...
  2. A

Thread [Q] FM Radio on CM 10.2

FM Radio on CM 10.2 Earlier i was install the CM 10, there FM Radio is exist and i take the FM Radio data base file from the CM 10, now can i flash this file for CM 10.2 ? Please help me to use the FM Radio for CM 10.2 .....
  3. A

Thread [Q] CyanogenMod 10.2 (JB 4.3) Notification Sound

i using Sony Xperia Arc S and recently install CyanogenMod 10.2 (JB 4.3), there are following problems: 1-No sound work at any Notification 2-No FM Radio application 3-Bad screen is showing the camera. can anyone help me ????
  4. A

Thread [Q] Jelly Bean 4.3 on Sony Xperia Arc S Performance

hi! to all Senior members, i have recently successfully install ROM (Jelly Bean 4.3) on my Sony Xperia Arc S from the following link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2290527 i have just facing the problem in my camera that working so bad,,,, when i ON my cell phone camera ...