Recent content by AG3S

1. A

Post [CLOSED][APP][5.0+] FairEmail - Fully featured, open source, privacy oriented email app

This is exactly what I wanted to say... and is really sad to see... Why not to pay a small fee a year for a software which we use on a daily basis!!!!! Some people would like to see the project die than paying a ridiculous fee monthly! However, I am sure many others here would love to...
  2. A

Post [CLOSED][APP][5.0+] FairEmail - Fully featured, open source, privacy oriented email app

I hear you regarding the subscription... but sometimes to support a developer we as the users should step up... I am donating to Thunderbird a few Euros a month although I am not using it... I know it is not much but such small donations might keep these projects to keep on going...
  3. A

Why not if is it fair?!! that is the problem of the privacy world... we need to pay for what is good!!! We do agree to pay for all games and other apps which tones of trackers but when it comes to great apps like an email client which we use on a daily basis... and personally my life depends...
  4. A

For example via F-Droid or your own website and PayPal or Stripe subscriptions
  5. A

@M66B I know that you mentioned before that no one will never get money with selling software. I have a question, why don't you make it like a subscription service ? If the price would be fair, I believe many of the users would pay for it. At least it would be a small help to you to make...