Recent content by AgentBuBu

1. A

Post [MOD][8.0+][Updated] MIUI 12 Live 'Super' Wallpapers ported to any Android device!

Working great! Would you mind modfiy the day version such that the device time corresponds with the overview of the planet time ? I find that although it's nightime, i still see no lights or whatsoever on the planet like in the dark version.
  2. A

Post MIUI 12 Earth/Mars Day Live Wallpaper [APK]

Yea man please if u have time and resources, mod the linuxct's port to be day mode only, despite devices's theme setup.
  3. A

Post T510 64-bit mode

Yeah, but how ? I really like the stock rom, feels like tablet-friendly.
  4. A

Thread T510 64-bit mode

Is it possible to enable armv8a support on stock ROM?
  5. A

Thread YouTube black bars t510

Has anyone managed to fix the aspect ratio problem on every youtube video ? I can't zoom in the videos fill the black bars..
  6. A

Post [ROM]-[Official]-Havoc-OS-[9.0]

Miracast finally works ( 2.3 ). GJ!
  7. A

rom looks great so far. No major bugs. AOD works fine, ambient display too ( despite that pocket detection thing ). Cast is still broken. That blending thing for the charging is cool but if you change the blending colors, it won't work, it will keep the default ones. Everything else is working...
  8. A

get esfile enable root and search in the device files for "experimental" and delete that camera.experimental file. If it says file busy or smth go in twrp, mount system and delete it from there. Google camera from gapps has never worked for me so dont bother on that. Custom cameras are always...
  9. A

it works but the proximity calibration is broken only for pocket detection, you must hold the finger right on the sensor so that the detection happens
  10. A

google photos crashes randomly on 20181114 build. Tried everything from battery optimizations turned off to reinstalling the app. LOGCAT :
  11. A

google photos crashes randomly on 20181114 build. Tried everything from battery optimizations turned off to reinstalling the app. LOGCAT :
  12. A

if you install stock gapps or better check to be sure not to have cameraexperimental2016 file inside your system folder if i'm not wrong. Get esfile and search for this file and if it detects it, delete it. should solve the problem
  13. A

Post Any stable pie ROMs?

i dont think there is an issue with that. The slider moves in real time, it's different from oreo, it works on latest havoc. Im using Havoc OS latest build since the release day as main rom and it's doing really good, battery-wise too, gaming wise aswell, better than most oreo roms.
  14. A

wait for next build best option