Recent content by agentdr8

1. agentdr8

Post [XPOSED][MOD][LP+] Sensible Android Auto:Xposed

Done. I'll post updates there also from now on.
  2. agentdr8

Updated for AA 6.3.611314. I had worked on the 6.2 module but for some reason it wasn't injecting code into the methods.
  3. agentdr8

Latest version is up on OP and Repo. Tested via DHU, but if I missed anything, please let me know.
  4. agentdr8

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up to date on the AA releases. I'll take a look at what's current and see what can be done.
  5. agentdr8

Posted update on OP and Repo for latest AA version. Tested against DHU.
  6. agentdr8

Added updated module for 5.7.603964 to OP and Repo.
  7. agentdr8

Updated OP and Repo with latest version, courtesy of shmykelsa
  8. agentdr8

Wow, a DHU update that actually adds a ton of value! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. And thanks for the merge request. I'll check it out and if everything works, I'll post a release shortly.
  9. agentdr8

Sorry for the delay; it appears that the version change between 5.6.603434 and 5.6.603444 wasn't very significant code-wise. I tested the existing module against it and it seems fine. I went ahead and bumped the version, just so they match and the version mismatch error in the logs won't show up.
  10. agentdr8

New module posted on OP and Repo.
  11. agentdr8

Ok new version is up. 5.5.602944.
  12. agentdr8

943 (Aug 2) is still newer than the 934 (July 30) version I had released the module for yesterday. The 944 update I'm working on now might work on 943, but you never know w/ Google. Sometimes they change nothing between 32 and 64bit variants, and sometimes they change a lot of stuff.
  13. agentdr8

Mehhhh... I probably should have checked that I had the latest version prior to starting. I'll go find 602944 and upload a new version today.
  14. agentdr8

Latest version up on OP and Repo. Tested fine on DHU, but if I missed anything, let me know.
  15. agentdr8

It's still on my list of things to do, but I've been swamped with work lately. The code is freely available on my gitlab, so if anyone wanted to take over that'd be fine too.