Recent content by aheeejd

1. aheeejd

Post ls990 [Official] Resurrection Remix 7.1.2 Nougat v5.8.5[11/01]

Still going! Sent from my LG-ls990 using Tapatalk
  2. aheeejd

Post [ROM][9.0][ABANDONED] ResurrectionRemix 7.0.2

For the ls990 twrp, I see 2 images. One has img.asc at the end & one is the normal one. I assume I just flash the img one. See pic. Thanks for any help. Sent from my LG-ls990 using Tapatalk
  3. aheeejd

Post Post Pictures Taken with Your Pixel 2 XL

Portsmouth N.H. I did not take the last one hehehe. But the others from my pixel 2 xl at various times of day. Not the same day. Hope you like. And the last one I just had to lol Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  4. aheeejd

Post Team Black Out Presents...The Dark Side of the Source...Black and Clear Apps

What a pleasant surprise, got notification from updater app, lots of apps too. A new member breaths new life. Love it. Thanks so much TBO & thank you new member Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  5. aheeejd

Post Team Black Out Presents...The Dark Side of the Source...Black and Clear Apps

I see, ok very good sir. Thank you Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  6. aheeejd

I have the pixel 2 xl & got Android P yesterday so super swiftkey no longer works. I thought there was a dedicated thread for super swiftkey, I haven't been to xda in so long cause I never rooted the pixel. Gosh how I miss all this stuff.
  7. aheeejd

Post Post Pictures Taken with Your Pixel 2 XL

Portsmouth NH Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  8. aheeejd

Post [ROM][LineageOS][17.1][UNOFFICIAL][Nexus10] -> 2021-05-10

Well I know you guys have been talking about YouTube & such but I got all excited when I saw that videos were now playing. So I installed the RR that was linked to & I set it up & I use allot of the channel apps. Such as History Channel go, & Discovery go to stream with & of course 4 minutes of...
  9. aheeejd

Post [ROM][manta][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix for Nexus 10

I've been playing around with this again as phone wise, I've switched to the pixel 2 xl & I've not rooted it (yet). So to get my flash on, here I am. I'm actually waiting for the latest build to boot up. Thank you for keeping this alive sir. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  10. aheeejd

I'm sure you guys are already aware & I did skim through last couple of pages & didn't see anything on it so I just came across this while looking through C-Net app & thought you guys may find this interesting, hope link works...
  11. aheeejd

Post no sprint visual voicemail app?

Yeah I've been using it fine, then voice was kinda built into Hangouts & I would get them there. Because of that intergration in Hangouts I used that for my SMS & they always went through. I used Hangouts because when I'm at home I have literally no data, so I used wifi & just couldn't make...
  12. aheeejd

Post no sprint visual voicemail app?

I can't believe this is not more active, or that there isn't threads for Sprint & voicemail specifically. Obviously I have Sprint & the native phone app voicemail does not work. I got an email from Google voice support telling me Sprint deactivated my Google voice intergration, & that if I want...
  13. aheeejd

Post ROM | D85X F400 G3DS LS990 VS985 | Resurrection Remix Oreo 6.0.0 | 8.1.0 Discontinued

Yeah sorry, I meant dalvik cache. I did not wipe data. Like I said I followed op instructions. I flashed rom, then Magisk, no custom kernel, gapps, then Mr. Bump. And no, I can't flash, I've got it set up for tomorrow, sorry. I thought about not posting cause I'm a day away from switching...
  14. aheeejd

Post ROM | D85X F400 G3DS LS990 VS985 | Resurrection Remix Oreo 6.0.0 | 8.1.0 Discontinued

Well I came to this late as I wasn't willing to switch from cmte to substratum so I ran RR 6.0.1. Recently I switched to RR 7.1.2 & enjoy substratum. So I just flashed latest 8.1.0 on the ls990. On first boot (after going back to TWRP to wipe cache & dalvik cache) so second boot really, I had...