Recent content by Ahish.s

1. Ahish.s

Post [Root][Moto E][Guide HowTo]How to root Moto E [Condor][Noob Friendly]

Hey buddy, please tell me what you're trying to accomplish and I'll try my best to help you. Please contact me via PM. Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
  2. Ahish.s

Post [ROM][Official][condor] LineageOS 14.1 for Moto E

Thank you, you're the real MVP. Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  3. Ahish.s

Does anyone have a backup of the last build 20181220? I would be eternally grateful if someone shared it it. Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  4. Ahish.s

If you want to disable the persistent notification, run this command from a root shell (such as adb root / recovery or terminal app) and reboot the device after execution the command. setprop persist.lineage.nofool true
  5. Ahish.s

Post [Instant] Moto E Hard Bricked Unexpected Surprise (Not other hardbricked thread)

Please let us know what the service center did for this issue. Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk
  6. Ahish.s

Post [INDEX] Moto E [Condor] Factory Firmware Images

Please don't flash gpt.bin and motoboot.img over and over again. Never downgrade your firmware. If you do, never flash motoboot.img and gpt.bin. Never accept an OTA update after downgrading. This is how you end up with a hard brick with absolutely no chance of recovery. Sent from my Moto E...
  7. Ahish.s

You should use twrp recovery. Cwm recovery is very old. Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk
  8. Ahish.s

Post [[Video Tutorial]] Downgrade Moto E Android 5.0.2 to Stock 4.4.4

You can flash any firmware you want, just remember not to flash motoboot.img and gpt.bin. If you flash the above mentioned files when downgrading, you'll always end up with a hard brick with no chance of recovery. Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk
  9. Ahish.s

Was the motherboard replaced by the service center at some point of time? This seems to be a problem with a few refurbished motherboards. Head over to Lenovo/Moto forums, and search for the unlock bootloader thread. The forum staff will be able to help you better with this. Sent from my Moto E...
  10. Ahish.s

Post [[Video Tutorial]] Downgrade Moto E Android 5.0.2 to Stock 4.4.4

You should've read the entire thread before downgrading the bootloader via fastboot. I have informed users like you to skip flashing motoboot.img and gpt.bin in the last 2 pages. Flashing those two files WILL permanently brick your device & there is no unbrick procedure/blank flash file...
  11. Ahish.s

Post [Condor][Guide HowTo] Restore your Moto E to Stock[Lock Bootloader][Noob Friendly]

Please don't flash gpt.bin and motoboot.img while downgrading. After downgrade, please don't accept ota as it will brick your phone. Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk
  12. Ahish.s

Post [INDEX] Moto E [Condor] Factory Firmware Images

-Deleted- Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
  13. Ahish.s

Post Request to unlock bootloader xt1022

You should visit Motorola's forums and post your issue there. This is a known issue with refurbished motherboards. Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
  14. Ahish.s

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][condor] CyanogenMod 13 for Moto E 2014

You can solve the issue by using Nova launcher instead of Google's now launcher. Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
  15. Ahish.s

Post Sd card write protected!!!

I had the same problem with one of Mr flash drives. This is what Sandi's had to say when I contacted them. I understand that you are getting write protection error while accessing your Cruzer flash drive. The flash drive has detected a potential fault and has become write protected to prevent...