Recent content by aiiro

1. aiiro

Post Open with --> forward modified intent?

Hm... Mods, have I posted in the wrong section or nobody has a clue what I'm talking about? :)
  2. aiiro

Thread Open with --> forward modified intent?

Hey. Have been trying to search an answer for this but it's quite impossible. So I'm using two apps: 1) Using Calendar Notifier for reliable calendar reminders and managing them since other apps, including stock calendar app ones are not firing reliably and don't fire since already Lollipop...
  3. aiiro

Post [APP] Calendar Events Notifier

Hi and thanks to the developer. I have always used such apps (namely Calendar Event Reminder and Calendar Snooze) but since these have stopped working for me on Nougat I am glad that I have found Your app - it's the only one that works properly and does not miss any events! However... With all...
  4. aiiro

Post [APP][4.0+] Apex Launcher

I tried searching but no luck... Is there any way I can make Apex vibrate when I am on home screen and press an icon? Or if not, is there a launcher that can do that? There is option only to vibrate on long press, but I don't care about that one, I need vibrate on simple press. Thanks in advance.
  5. aiiro

Post [Android 4.0+] Call Recorder - SKVALEX, record phone calls from the phone line

Thanks for the solution and a thorough explanation. I guess I should've looked under every menu item, but "Debug" isn't usually as inviting as others :) I also didn't realize the legality issue being so acute. I mean I understand the legality issue is relevant when You are not notifying the...
  6. aiiro

Post [Android 4.0+] Call Recorder - SKVALEX, record phone calls from the phone line

Yup, did that, now all is nice and not little blue circles, thanks :) The notification is still there tho, I presumed that if I uncheck the "Show notification" box, it doesn't show any notifications. Maybe OP should change the name of that toggle to "Show service notification" and additionally...
  7. aiiro

Thanks for the answers. It's weird because I don't remember seeing that in previous versions of the software... It's also weird that I haven't even set up any syncing service but it still wants to sync something... This should be optional I think.
  8. aiiro

I had to reflash my phone and I didn't have a backup for everything, so I'm sorry but I just can't find this information anywhere... The problem is, I have disabled all notifications but during the call I still see that I have the little white mic icon on my status bar and the notification is...
  9. aiiro

Post [APP][2.1+] ExDialer - Dialer & Contacts

Thank You, thank You, thank You!!! Damn, this definitely IS the best dialer in the world :) I just feel stupid now that I didn't find those. I tried Estonian date settings but it didn't change compared to US style. And I didn't even look at the other menu items besides "Settings". But anyway...
  10. aiiro

Weird that I haven't noticed this before. But there is a huge option missing in the app. Currently the calls are grouped by the caller/callee in the list. There should be an option to disable grouping and leave it in chronological order. At least I couldn't find that option. The other thing...
  11. aiiro

Post GT-I9100 [Development] Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5 [2014/06/09]

I am not here anymore, but I was. I just came back to answer, because I forgot to unsubscribe from the thread and I saw Your reply in my mailbox. I was here because this was the thread for the ROM. And it's not anymore, that was my point. And I don't know everything, I would say I don't know...
  12. aiiro

Yes, I have seen that already, thanks. It doesn't mean anything until it's "official" - if we can say that about a custom ROM at all :) My main point was and is that this thread does not really have a point anymore, as the development does not ("officially" - if You wish) continue.
  13. aiiro

Does this thread have a point anymore? Maybe it should be closed? I mean, look at it... There are people bragging and nagging about some third party software features and/or quality, whereas the thread should be about the ROM - as it originally was. Now it has been over half a year since last...
  14. aiiro

Reposting.... Nobody has this besides me?!
  15. aiiro

I can volunteer to provide input for exMessaging UI/UX, if needed (wireframes, UI logic etc). Although the developer already seems the UI/UX subjects under control anyway :) +1 for world's greatest dialer!