Recent content by aion_w

1. A

Post PDS PARTITION FIX (Screen+Cpu's frenquency restored) [SOLVED]

Hey, Im getting "error: cannot load 'pdsfix.img" what could be wrong? my bootloader is unlocked, device is root. Atrix 4g here. Thanks EDIT: Had to install motorola drivers, Link: http://www.motorola.com/consumers/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=bda09ec8009a0210VgnVCM1000008806b00aRCRD Hope it can help...
  2. A

Thread G Tablet home touch button does not work in CWM

G tablet running gingerbread 7.0.0, Turned on the tablet, Did factory reset from the settings menu and now all it does is stuck at VEGAN TAB Gingerbread Edition 7.0.0 in orange located at right bottom corner....does not go any further...I noticed that when I turn on the tablet I do not see the 3...
  3. A

Post Stop charging when connected to pc

Thanks for this one, it makes me worry less for now.. :) I don`t have CM7 its a stock 2.3.4 android rom, Thanks anyway!
  4. A

Post Stop charging when connected to pc

Cause it mess up my battery...its gonna shorten its health, I used to own a HTC and on that one I could just tap on the battery bar up right of the screen then I could choose to stop it from charging when connected to the pc but I can`t do the same on this one..I can`t even find something about...
  5. A

Thread Stop charging when connected to pc

Hey guys...I have an Atrix4G running android 2.3.4, my problem is that when I plug the phone to the pc to transfer files from SD card with an USB cable it starts charging..I can`t find the setting on the phone that it allows me to disable it...if that continues on im afraid I will have to get a...
  6. A

Post [25/03/11]XDAndroid - Topaz [2.2.2][FRX06 Final]

Work like a charm man, I was stupid for not pressing the menu button..Thanks.
  7. A

Post [25/03/11]XDAndroid - Topaz [2.2.2][FRX06 Final]

Hey, Someone having trouble with the APN settings? When Im in the APN page or section...The list is empty..But Wifi works well and I can receive but can`t apply APN settings..its black...thats all I see any Help?
  8. A

Post Can Windows Mobile Ping Blackberry`s?

Sorry for the late reply but...Uh..that does not seems to be the Blackberry ping messenger....It seems more like the real "Ping" from/for windows platforms... But anyway I got a full understanding that HTC cannot have it unlike iPhone or android OS got watzzup..Winmo sucks....
  9. A

Thread Can Windows Mobile Ping Blackberry`s?

Waddup people, I like to ask if Windows Mobile can have ping like blackberry`s do? I mean can we actually install a ping application on Windows Mobile? so that we can also Ping an Blackberry user too? Im really curious about this one. Thanks for the Time!
  10. A

Post T [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

Hey..can anyone suggest me a style of energy rom that suits HTC pure the best? Im a noob at this and not sure which one to choose so I might want to ask for suggestion hope you people don`t mind to share..
  11. A

Post \\\\\\\\\ F i n g e r K e y b o a r d 2 ///////// v2.1 - NOW ONLINE - all resolutions

Thank You! worked like a charm! how stupid of me of not knowing that...thought 800x480 and 480x800 were 2 different things.. Im not complaining here but the keys are still a bit too small for me...:( Thank you.
  12. A

Post \\\\\\\\\ F i n g e r K e y b o a r d 2 ///////// v2.1 - NOW ONLINE - all resolutions

Hey Guys! hope this post is alive...I have a HTC Pure and installed FKB the WQVGA one but As soon as it is finished with installation and A screen appear where I can do some few settings, when I press apply I get "Skin error: resolution for screen size not found!" Im trying to use english...
  13. A

Post !!!!!!!! Finger Keyboard 2 !!!!!!!! - April 8 (Version 2.1.408 - nice improvements!)

Is someone still alive in here...? Cause this post seems really dusty..no offense....but I get "Skin error: resolution for screen size not found!" right after my installation, where I get to choose language`s and as soon as I press apply I get that....Planning to use English layout.. I have a...
  14. A

Thread Facebook app got no search...

Hey, I got HTC Pure which already as an standard facebook application but the problem is that I don`t have the option to search people...I mean I want it like a real computer where you can go to facebook and you get search bar located on your right and you could search people you may know, so...
  15. A

Post Adobe Flashplayer for Windows Mobile 6.5?

I solved my own problem! or maybe It is logical.. I downloaded youtube app for My HTC pure stock ROM 6.5 AT&T from here: http://youtube-mobile.en.softonic.com/pocketpc/download and it works likea charm for me so I don`t actually have to open Opera browser and go to youtube.com and load it like...