Recent content by Airwin13

1. A

Post Tesla Style Headunits

Thats bad. The only thing that I can suggest in this case at the moment is, maybe you can tray to create a bootable USB Stick instead of a bootable microSD card. Have you tried that already?
  2. A

Maybe on the display part? Or is there any other circuitboard? Because at the last picture I can't identify the CPU. On my unit, the microSD slot is near the CPU chip.
  3. A

Until now I have tryed all kind of key combinations, but didn't find out how to enter the recovery mode. But there is an other way. You have to create a bootable microSD Card with the latest update.img. The microSD slot is inside the main unit. So you have to open it up. But its only 4 or 5...
  4. A

Sorry, my mistake. Please try again.
  5. A

Many thanks to PatrickHenninger!!! He organized two images. Since he is not allowed to post links at the moment, he asked me to do that for him. Until now, I have not flashed or inspected these images. So I can't give any further informations at the moment. If you decide to flash it, you are...
  6. A

Rooting is possible via Kingroot, like I said. It's just hard to get rid of it again, if you don't trust the Developer of Kingroot for example or because of any other reason. If you only want to save RAM and not Space on the ROM, then I would recommend to first try to uninstall or disable the...
  7. A

Oh thats cool. Could you mybe send me the links via PM, then I can post them for you if you like. Why would you like to remove them? I will send you the codes.
  8. A

So did the reseller send you an update file or it was already installed, when you bought the unit? Sorry I don't know what the "MOB Interconnection service" is. But I did some research on Google. Looks like it's a Framework used by the Mirrorlink (EasyConnect) App. But I don't know, how to fix...
  9. A

Hey Wadyas, you are right, 1GB of RAM is really not the optimum, 2GB would be way better. But I think typos1 is also right and an RAM upgrade should be possible. If you are interested in that, I can took a picture of the other side from the mainboard, there you can see the RAM. Where do you...
  10. A

Hi bonez, thats awesome. One of the best news in 2017 until now ;) Since the start of this thread and today, I contacted nearly 12 resellers and manufacturers, without any luck. Could you please upload the update.img somewhere for me? I also would like to inspect it. Maybe i can preroot it, so...
  11. A

Post Frustration with my rk3188

I think you can enable the lights to always on in the factory settings (Pin: 126), in the last tab, if it is an MTCB unity.
  12. A

Update 3 With the root I've found some config XML Files. The files are all called "customer_***.xml". There are 12 of them. I think they control the GUI for the different resellers. So I have merged all options into one XML-File and got all the GUIs available. The two "Customers" with the...
  13. A

There are some small updates. First: Rooting via Kingroot is possible. Second: I've managed to get the SystemApps and found the Bundle ID's com.choiceway for the launcher and com.szchoiceway for other apps like radio. But google it, did not bring any results :mad: Further I was able to...
  14. A

Thread Tesla Style Headunits

Hi everybody, there are some new Android head units around with a bigger screen than the current double din ones. The resellers often calls them "Tesla Style Headunits". Sadly I've not found much information about it, yet. So I bought one on the SinglesDay in China via Taobao to check it out...
  15. A

Post [App][Mod][MTCScreenClock] Modified minimalistic Version

Tested the app today first time in the car with real GPS data. Worked great, will test the second version tomorrow. Thank's for your work.