Recent content by Ajay191191

1. A

Post [DEV][JB][Samsung Galaxy GT-I5510]Unofficial Cyanogenmod 10

Me and Ajay Al are taking a little hiatus. I have my submissions due this week and have a lot to cover up. So I wont be able to reply or work on the rom for now. But will be back in a few days. Till then have fun !! :)
  2. A

Yeah..we need OpenMax libraries from Qualcomm which we dont have for armv6,so we cant get hardware video decoding. And i dont think they r releasing them.. Btw here are the petitions for the same : https://developer.qualcomm.com/forum/qdevnet-forums/multimedia-optimization-qdsp/13248...
  3. A

Downloads : cm-10-20121015-UNOFFICIAL-callisto : Click here to download! For gapps and other scripts : Spideroak. Instructions : To enable or disable softkeys download "Cyanogenmod 10 Softkeys Enabled/Disabled.zip" and flash through CWM. To flash gapps download "gapps-jb-20121015.zip" and...
  4. A

Changelogs Current build : cm-10-20121015-UNOFFICIAL
  5. A

Thread [DEV][JB][Samsung Galaxy GT-I5510]Unofficial Cyanogenmod 10

This is it folks. The unofficial Cyanogenmod 10 by Ajay D. and Ajay Al. ! Built from source and it is fast ! Screenshots : Working: Partially working : Not Working: Forever broken : How to flash : Credits : Refer to this link for freeing up space : Link P.S : This is far...
  6. A

Post [Porting]Gingerbread for Samsung i5510

No those warnings are nothing serious. They are normal. You should be able to run it correctly. And I don't know why your GPS stopped working. It's a little weird.
  7. A

@karandpr: Yup I think you are right. Our phone cannot handle high temps. And considering the fact that we cannot handle high end stuff we should concentrate on using our resources efficiently. Well I have been using the overclocked 667 MHz the whole day now and yet no temp rises above 45...
  8. A

And now galaxy fit too!!
  9. A

Hey I have a good news... I was able to overclock our kernel to 667 MHz successfully..!! Now trying for something above that..!!
  10. A

Awesome!!! The one and only original developer is back!!! This week is gonna be interesting now!!
  11. A

Its ok that we have got some updates. But we need to keep on trying for making our own ROM's and kernel's. We cannot rely on Samsung for the updates!!
  12. A

Has anybody tried the new ROM??
  13. A

Hey finally I was able to boot my own kernel !!!!! Though the parameters for the mkbootimg change... I will post them when I fix it !! And thanks WillingMagic for the tutorial!
  14. A

Hey sorry to ask again. But please bear with me. Now I did what was in the tutorial posted. But while flashing with ODIN I get the following error > e - unknown file - "zImage" . So what to do now???
  15. A

But how to create boot.img to include custom kernel???