Recent content by ajaysoranam

1. A

Post [KERNEL][OP3T] FrancoKernel

franciscofranco I believe i may just have found a solution to my own problem. One just has to add kernel controlling app to the exception list of the inbuilt oneplus "APPS AUTO-LAUNCH" blocker. And just to be on the safe side I've removed the app from baterry optimisation list.. Don't know if...
  2. A

Post [KERNEL][OP3T] FrancoKernel

franciscofranco Don't know why but the alterations that i make to cpu frequecies and cpu boost frequencies just don't seem to stick after most of the reboots and certainly not after wiping the dalvik and cache. Using r12 along with your fk updater and manager paid version. Will appreciate if...
  3. A

Post OOS open beta 7 and non functioning widgets.

Bought nova prime it has solved the issue for many widgets no luck for Shazam though unless i exclude it specifically. These betas are becoming one annoying pain in my Gluteus Maximus!! Thanks for the help mate appreciate it!
  4. A

http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=21065 Flash the above recovery through fastboot or flashify(if you have root access) then boot to the recovery >backup system data,efs, boot(it is imperative that you do this, believe me) >then format your system, data, cache and dalvik cache...
  5. A

Could you be a bit more specific when you say "can't flash" Are you unable to flash the zip in twrp, or do you get a bootloop after you've flashed it or are you able to successfully flash it but the system becomes unstable with force closing/stuttering/random reboots/, or is it that even after...
  6. A

Well in that case you've caught your self in quite a bit of a pickle, haven't you........:p
  7. A

Found a temporary solution as a reply to one of my post on the OnePlus forum "I have found I can stop this happening with widgets by excluding the relevant app from automatic hibernation in settings/battery > menu/aggressive doze & app hibernation. You need to set the app (in my case GSam...
  8. A

Glad to hear I'm not the only one!
  9. A

Thread OOS open beta 7 and non functioning widgets.

Just updated to the latest beta, clean flashed with supersu 2.78 sr3. but a number of widgets don't respond (as in don't perform the task when clicked upon) on the home screen, their respective apps work just fine though! widgets that don't work are exkm performance and power saver profile...
  10. A

Post OxygenOs OPEN BETA 7 is out (new community build)

can someone confirm if their widgets are opening up or not, mine doesn't seem to be responding to touches at all! not all widgets are unresponsive but quite a few like exkm performance battery mode, shazam, quick reboot and some other. please be kind enough to let me know if any of these are...
  11. A

Post Youtube Video Stuttering and Google Play store freeze on App Installation on 3.5.5

Before posting any issues pertaining to software like fcs, lag or stuttering first do a clean install and see if everything works fine without the mods, then once you've ascertained the stability of a clean rom install one mod at a time to find issue causing mod. If that appears to be a job too...
  12. A

Post Only have Fastboot no ADB

Good for you man!
  13. A

Post HELP! Massive battery drain on OnePlus 3!

My man do as i ask you shall not be disappointed(hopefully).;) But if what you want to do is find the culprit app then use wakelock detector from playstore. The choice is yours.
  14. A

Then the only option you have is boot into your stock recovery wipe your device and then installing all your essential apps initially from play store .... Do this first then let me know the result. Also do you use Wi-Fi or mobile data, if both then in what proportions? I'll help you out mate...
  15. A

Are you willing to unlock your bootloader? Are you willing to root your device? Is there something(data) that is Very essential to you on the device? Answer all these questions one by one there is reason for it.