Recent content by akateha

1. akateha

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][D405]CyanogenMod 12 for LG L90

Hey guys... great ROM :) !!! I have one question... How can i disable the surround sound from the front speaker? Thnx in advance ;)
  2. akateha

Post [Q&A] Pure AOSP Lollipop

Pure AOSP Test 3 uploaded ;) I will try again with this build... Thnx for help and welcome to XDA Edit: MuqsitJ :( No root again...
  3. akateha

I have also tried this version :(
  4. akateha

I flashed "UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.16.zip"
  5. akateha

Hey guys... i'm very happy to see Lollipop for our lovely device, but i have one issue! I flashed SuperSU via recovery but my device didnt root.. Every time I open the app it shows me this : Can someone help me to solve this problem plz! :/
  6. akateha

Post [Q&A] [ROM] Android L SDK Preview (Developers only)

Do you mean xperia acro s? right? 0_o
  7. akateha

Post [ROM][Aug13]Touchwiz 5 Nature UX 2.0 Build3.1 [Updated]

Unroot... and root again ! I think this will fix this issue Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk
  8. akateha

Post [ROM][KK-4.4.2][UNOFFICIAL] SlimKat -OneMini- \\ Update!!!\\ ΤeamPearCrew

So v2 is ok... and users just have to follow your instruction
  9. akateha

So what I have to do :confused:
  10. akateha

1) Do you mean that you flashed the Rom with s off and booted ? 2) My pc has problems with Linux
  11. akateha

Yes but Moto G didn't work... pff I want to fix this Rom :( Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk
  12. akateha

Don't flash it...will bootloop your device Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk
  13. akateha

Sony guys... I had a lot of study because of my school exams ! Cmvienneau I saw you are a very good developer ! It will my pleasure if you help to make this Rom boot ;) I ported this Rom from Moto G but it seems that is not compatible... I can try to port Slim from s4 mini? What do you think...