• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Akath19

1. A

Post Paranoid Android 6.0.1 - AOSPA - OnePlus One

Did you flash root at the same time as ROM and gapps? Sometimes that breaks ROMs, best way to do it is to flash ROM & gapps, boot, reboot to recovery and then flash root. Also, make sure your twrp is at least 3.0.1, all twrp versions before it won't work.
  2. A

Post [ROM][6.0.1][official] Omnirom Nightlys

Do a clean flash and encrypt before rooting, I've had my phone encrypted since January and the boot keyboard works just fine. Also, don't use xposed or any other mods, those just f up everything. Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  3. A

Post [ROM][6.0.1] OmniRom

Shouldn't it be "comment on battery life and smoothness"? [emoji12] Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  4. A

Post [ROM][6.0.1][official] Omnirom Nightlys

Open GApps needs a certain commit to be added to the ROM in order for the setup wizard (and other apps) to work. Not all ROM developers consider that a good practice, that's the reason some of them suggest banks or slim gapps. Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  5. A

Have you underclocked or undervolted your device? Are you using xposed? I have mine underclocked to 1497 and I don't see any jerkiness anywhere (not even while gaming), so it's quite likely that it's something else. As always, clean flash without xposed and try to reproduce the jerkiness...
  6. A

Yeah, that happens because your carrier doesn't support Voice over LTE. Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  7. A

Post [CAF/AOSP][LA.BF.1.1.3-01010-8x74.0][6.0.1][STABLE]AOSParadox Project 2.1 - 20160328

That's where you're wrong and fud spreads, all new features (now on tap, new camera APIs, doze, etc.) are platform APIs, not Play Services APIs, which means that they belong to Android (and by extension AOSP) and not to Google Play Services. Now On Tap depends on Google Now, which is included...
  8. A

Post [CAF/AOSP][LA.BF.1.1.3-01010-8x74.0][6.0.1][STABLE]AOSParadox Project 2.1 - 20160328

It's quite likely that all those things are in aosp, except for the fact that they all need GNL, which is a Play Store download away. The fact that all those things are closed source doesn't mean that custom ROMs can't have them. Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  9. A

Do you have any gravitybox power buttons tweaks? I tried to add screenshot via gravitybox and the phone reboots when long pressing the power button. Try disabling everything in power tweaks. Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  10. A

Post [KERNEL][N5] FrancoKernel - r115 - 2nd November - Stock & Oreo

No, you won't receive OTAs after you change the system partition or change you kernel in an way. Also FK changes a few system files in order to load Franco's hotplug driver. If you want to receive OTAs, you have to reflash stock kernel and system image when they become available.
  11. A

I guess you could make a flashable zip that changes build.prop and put it in the flashables folder of OmniDelta. AFAIK, changing the local.prop in /data won't change anything, you need to change build.prop in order to see the change.
  12. A

AFAIK, you need Viper4Android or anther sound mod like it, FKU doesn't have any BT controls.
  13. A

Post [ROM] [5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 5.0 [ALPHA1]

That's on your end, I've changed mine at least 3 times since last week, all on PA
  14. A

LED charging works normally using LightFlow, but only on screen off. If you want to use the LED light with screen on you have to find a compatible ROM, that's not a kernel issue.
  15. A

Franco kernels only work on AOSP Roms, so no, it won't work on miui.