• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by akellar

1. A

Post G-Voice Assistant (Google Assistant) for Samsung Galaxy Smartwatches

Just purchased pro and have a question about sending texts. Currently I tried "Send text to x" which then asked for the message. I tell it what the message should be and then it sends me to a prompt to manually pick a contact instead of using the contact I verbally stated. Is this the expected...
  2. A

Post [ROM][G986U1]SamPWND.R3.v1 1ZTJA

Considering you said it couldn't be posted on XDA I looked elsewhere, thanks though. Typical XDA lol
  3. A

Post [ROM][G986U1]SamPWND.R3.v1 1ZTJA

If it makes you feel any better I can't find anything about it either
  4. A

Post After "Verizon Nationwide 5G" update, download speed is slower

What's the new build number for the 5g update for S20+?
  5. A

Post [SAMSUNG PIE] #HEX Installer

No, there's only a handful of themed 3rd party apps
  6. A

Post [SAMSUNG PIE] #HEX Installer

Is the back swipe working on the pill for others? I'm only able to get the home and recents gesture to work.
  7. A

Post Pixel 2 XL and Gear S3 Frontier bluetooth issues

Seems Google can't or has no intention of fixing this as it's been an issue for a long time https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/71010564
  8. A

Post !! 7 attempts at swiping up !

Just tap the lock, no need to swipe
  9. A

Post Android P DP2 now available

Google pay working?
  10. A

Post hello, doubts about the screen

Until someone mentioned the rounded screen corners I hadn't even noticed them. Non-issue in my mind.
  11. A

Post Gear S3 and Android Auto has a disconnect problem.

The key is to plug in your phone only after it's connected to the car Bluetooth and then unplug it before you shut off the car. I do this every time and have never had to reconnect my watch.