Recent content by akhil7j

1. akhil7j

Post MicroSD speed spec?

I don't shoot in 4K but definitely need 128Gb for music, photos and other data. Do I actually need UHS-1 U3 card? I don't have the privilege of returning the card in case I don't like and Sandisk Extreme are expensive. If I go with 1 step down and save some money, would I feel the difference...
  2. akhil7j

Post Inbox by Gmail Invite Center

I got the invite but funny thing is, for some reasons I can't see golden ticket to invite friends.
  3. akhil7j

Still waiting for an invite. :( Pls someone send an invite to [email protected] and I would be highly thankful. God bless.
  4. akhil7j

Pls send an invite to [email protected] I requested many times in this and other thread but no one sends me :(. Once I have the invite I'll share 2 here to requesters.
  5. akhil7j

Pls send an invite to [email protected] Once I receive, I'll share mine to the next 2 requesters.
  6. akhil7j

Post [ROM][KitKat 4.4] MIUI 7 From MIUI.com [Weekly]

Could you pls send me link for flashable gaaps?
  7. akhil7j

Anyone having issues with google maps location? Mine always say waiting for location.
  8. akhil7j

Post [MODs] ModSuite for MIUIV5 on Nexus 4

How to change DPI of navigation bar? I just flashed stock navigation bar. Can I use SoftKeyZ to change the icons?
  9. akhil7j

Thanks. Although the issue is sorted but Mods are really useful. Do you know which mod will change the DPI? I'm not liking the round edges of screen either. Any mod for that?
  10. akhil7j

Flashed MiUi v5 yesterday. How to get rid of floating navigation bar and get proper one? Overall ROM and smooth and pretty but nav bar is irritating. ---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ---------- Sorry for the above post. Didn't read the instructions...
  11. akhil7j

Post [INFO] Nexus 4 OTA Help-Desk

I am on stock with TWRP for root access and always flashed OTA zips with no issues. Recently I installed SoftKeyZ but restored the backup to flash the OTA. However, it threw an error while flashing the update.zip "SystemUI.apk has unexpected contents". What is the solution for this?
  12. akhil7j

Post [ROOT][APP][SUPPORT]SoftKeyZ - Apply and mix Softkeys/Navigation Button themes

Since I'm not a dev, I cant understand much of coding but I do explore things. My nexus is always rooted whether on stock or custom. Lately I am on stock with just custom recovery for root access. All the OTA updates so far i have flashed manually with TWRP and never got any issues until I...
  13. akhil7j

Post [ROOT][APP][SUPPORT]SoftKeyZ - Apply and mix Softkeys/Navigation Button themes

Oh.! That's sad. Don't know when developer will update the app. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  14. akhil7j

I m trying to flash 4.4.3 OTA on my Nexus 4 but its failing all the time and giving error "SystemUI.apk has unexpected contents". I realised that i have to restore the default keys after failing the OTA flash first time. But even after doing backup restore, its failing with same error. What...
  15. akhil7j

Post dbrand.com N4 skins

Can anyone else confirm the shipping time to North Carolina US? Will it reach by 7th Dec?