Recent content by akil3x

1. akil3x

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r152] [Marshmallow 6.0.1 / Nougat 7.1.*]

Can someone share what program use for manage my kernel ?? Thanks in advance :)
  2. akil3x

Post [ROM][5X][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

Where can i download that program ? Adaway Thanks in advance
  3. akil3x

Post [ROM][5X][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

This ROM default launcher don't have the top left google minimize, Nexus 5x don't have that version??
  4. akil3x

What's the launcher that you guys are using?? I don't understand , again i can't gain access to my music from alarms, i only can choose defaults tones :( Anyone , with same problem??
  5. akil3x

Hello guys, Can someone tell me please where can i find the last bootloader?? thanks Great Rom :)
  6. akil3x

Hello guys, I'm having some trouble in choose my music for the alarm, I already flash the ROM two times , change permissions, etc... and that system ask if I permit that access of files multimedia, etc , etc, and when comes times to choose , same problem , only the tones from the system... some...
  7. akil3x

Post [KERNEL] [December 3] ElementalX-N5X 6.12

Hello guys , can someone share with me some settings that you put you kernel manager, I need to tune up my elemental kernel :) thanks in advance
  8. akil3x

Post [KERNEL] [December 3] ElementalX-N5X 6.12

Hello guys, can someone tell me what the difference between normal elementalX kernel and the new version EAS ? Thanks in advance
  9. akil3x

Can i use the nexus toolkit?? i never install anything using fastboot
  10. akil3x

Last TWRP , last img vendor , check.... Now when i try to install new radio appear many options, system file, boot, vendor img, etc.... what the right one??? :)
  11. akil3x

Something strange happen, flash img vendor, after reboot try to access twrp and the password is correct but the program always say is wrong..... What can I do?
  12. akil3x

Hello guys, can someone share with me the New radio for this rom ? Thanks in advance
  13. akil3x

OK, thanks a lot for the help ;) I read that with disable encryption we have more space and faster configuration in general.
  14. akil3x

Hello guys , I need some help please... In the content of this room I see forced encryption disable, but when I go to security I see encrypted phone "ON"... This is right ? Thanks in advance