• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Akram.

1. A

Post Always-on display rotation

I said Automatic
  2. A

Post Always-on display rotation

The point is to see the AOD clocks horizontally.
  3. A

Post Note 10 plus/5g Battery Life thread

Hi, Can anyone share SoT for snapdragon 5g, with 5g turned off, mostly on wifi, and dual sim inserted and on ui2.1
  4. A

Post Read incoming text messages when connected to BlueTooth

Bixby Routines. If > Bluetooth Device Connected > Then > Read Notifications aloud
  5. A

Post Better battery life

I am not concerned on using mobile data, i have wifi most of the places. How can this be helpful to increase the battery time? I have dual sim and as per cell info, one sim uses Band 3 and other sim uses Band 20 currently. What steps i have to take to lock in the best band to reduce my battery...
  6. A

Post when one ui 2.1 arrive for Sm-N975F Model ?

Its United Arab Emirates for me
  7. A

Post Want to change fonts

Thanks. My ignorant ass didnt see the apk for the app. Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  8. A

I followed exactly as per the instruction. Created a folder called monofonts in the root and added all apk, installed from there and went to settings to apply and says unsupported
  9. A

Post Google sans fonts for S10+

where can i download this app? I too get unsupported error when installing from "Monofonts" App
  10. A

As expected, It says not supported
  11. A

Post ~ 1.5 GB software update on its way

is the update out to manually install on my non-rooted Exynos Dual Sim International unlocked version? N975FD. Will i get regular OTAs later once i manually update? Battery life is horrible after the March update
  12. A

Thread Screen ontime, pls explain

In android 10, its confusing. I thought sot was the total screen time you use after a full charge until the next charge. In the pic, i charged in between, so is it counting the the sot for 24 hrs? It doesnt make any sense. Becuse i dont usually get such high sot on exynos Sent from my...
  13. A

Post Are there 3rd party qi chargers that can do 15w?

Problem with all above is you need the correct wall charger that can out 15w Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
  14. A

Post [BSL7] Galaxy Note10+ (SM-N975F) OFFICIAL OneUI2/10 beta (NO ROOT/CUSTOM ROM TALK!!!)

Hows battery in exynos Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk