Recent content by aktap

1. aktap

Post Root disappears after a while

I rooted my phone again, without LP the system is stable. Thank You for Your help!
  2. aktap

Yes, I use Lucky Patcher. So you're saying that if I don't install the LP, the problem won't occur? And some app that replaces LP?
  3. aktap

Okay i'll try Thank you for your help
  4. aktap

After which point should i do it?
  5. aktap

I use this method: "Rooting using fastboot commands Method 1 Booting the patched image first 1. Obtain a patched boot img for your device variant preferably using payload dumper or download one of mine from the foot of this guide or if you've just performed the above guide you should already...
  6. aktap

Thread Root disappears after a while

Hi! I'm on OnePlus 8 Pro IN2023 (OOS 11.0.1.1.IN11BA). I can't hold my root after a while. I did the whole rooting procedure (get the boot.img from the update zip, install magisk manager on phone (try different versions), patch the boot.img, boot into magisk_patched.img, install/update magisk...
  7. aktap

Post OnePlus 8 pro type c to headphone jack

https://a.aliexpress.com/_dU1rkAe This one is work great for me
  8. aktap

Post Video recording 'issue'

I have the solution. :rolleyes: I installed an module for Magisk, that is the reason of the higher bitrate of the 720P, 1080P and 1080P 60fps videos. Please delete this thread!
  9. aktap

Thread Video recording 'issue'

Hi All! I have a strange issue when i recording a video with my OP6. The file size is very big in 720P, 1080P and 1080P 60fps. I attached 5 screenshot from 5 different recording mode. 720P, 1080P, 1080P 60fps, 4K and 4K 60fps. I have stock OOS 9.0.5 on rooted phone. Its that a bug or...
  10. aktap

Post [ROM] xXx NoLimits [OOS][OP5/5T] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [Stable & OB Roms]

I try dirty flash the full 10.6 to 10.3. Everything is fine, but when i restart my phone always bootloop... Any solution? (i don't want clean flash)
  11. aktap

Post Show us your OnePlus 5 Home-screens

Nova Launcher + KLWP