Recent content by alanhenrique

1. alanhenrique

Post S9+ Snapdragon problem with BT conection ans stability.

nothing guys? these forum seems dying.., but ok, the phone has a bad structure and BT anthena are located in a bad position inside the phone make these problens comuns in some models that are selling in some countries. The samsung support says that it caused by poor material used to build...
  2. alanhenrique

Thread S9+ Snapdragon problem with BT conection ans stability.

Hello Guys!! I've been some issues with my s9+ snapdragon, my device has a poor conection using BT, i've detected some fails during using devices trhouth BT, the songs fails, some times stop or pause, some interferences during calls, i have 5 devices BT like speakers, headphone, microphones and...
  3. alanhenrique

Post [ROM][7.0][TW][Exynos][Stable]Refined Nougat N7FE Port 6.0

Im here one more time to say thanks!:fingers-crossed::good: And take your time to rest... note FE pie is coming in March, rom pie 100% done and ready to internal testing! But unfortunately we need wait and respect the samsung policies. Good luck in your new projec, i really like AOSP, but a note...
  4. alanhenrique

Post [ROM][7.0][TW][Exynos][Stable]Refined Nougat N7FE Port 6.0

Amazing job! I have a FE note and all the developers involved in this port deserve respect! A good rom on overral except for bugs mentioned all other functions works like a charm. I fixed the screen of my note 4 this week after 16 months with him saved and now im feeling very happy to see...
  5. alanhenrique

Post [SM-N935F/DS] How to flash TWRP & Root with Magisk (Int. Ver.) [Pie Updated]

Hello Brother, fine? Did you find a fix for our problen? i writed a message to dr.Ketan and i still wait for anwser. if know something please share :D :fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:
  6. alanhenrique

Post Note Fe Oreo Update for SM-N935K - Source, Root & TWRP.

my phone is a korean version and i don't have RMM verification. but if you have a RMM verification, you need wait 7 days or more to root your device again if you flash this rom.
  7. alanhenrique

yes, with root is possible change you csc. and nope, secure folder not works! its a simple question very explained on internet, please read the post explained about root on samsung devices.
  8. alanhenrique

Post Samsung Galaxy Note Fan Edition Multitasking Preview Bug

Try install update with odin! For me everything works fine.
  9. alanhenrique

Post Where are the stickers in camera?

Now we have it on oreo. Just update you device if your model is K Korean, if not, so wait for samsung release you android device note international.
  10. alanhenrique

Post The Galaxy Note 7 Fan Edition (FE) has started receiving the update to Android 8.0

For me everything works fine, but it works because i do a factory reset. When i do update e some apps and features stop working too, after reset all apps and features work.
  11. alanhenrique

Unfortunate not, this is for korean version! International version has dual sim and other system of archives. Dont flash it!
  12. alanhenrique

Dear, you just need follow sources in the post. Everything you need are explained in others posts that I shared here.
  13. alanhenrique

See other coments! Dex, live wallpapers and bixby voice are not present.