Recent content by Alberhasky

1. Alberhasky

Post Development OP9PRO-LEMONADEP-OPCAM-A14-ROM-WATCHDOGS-KERNELSU-APR 24, 2024

Mind sharing that magisk module?
  2. Alberhasky

Post Development [KERNEL] [blu_spark r166 OP9/Pro] [A14 Custom]

I use this kernel on watchdogs as well which is crdroid based and it works fine
  3. Alberhasky

I completely understand and thank you for explaining more in detail!!
  4. Alberhasky

I am also curious about KSU... Would be cool if anyone could integrate it into their kernel for us to test at least, not saying to incorporate it permanently but maybe a test build for us to test it and see what all the fuss is about
  5. Alberhasky

Wait, how did we suddenly jump from F.21 to 13.1.0.500(EX01) ?
  6. Alberhasky

Do you think we could have the new firmware flasher without the orange state warning as well? Maybe for the ones that still wanna take the risk and not deal with the very annoying orange state?
  7. Alberhasky

Post [LineageOs-20.0][TB-X606F/TB-X606FA][UNOFFICIAL] [Alexa Show Mode] for Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus [14.02.2023]

Yeah, unfortunately there's no custom kernel that I know about, if there was we could use OverlayFS module on magisk to make system partitions RW and it could also permit writing to emmc at runtime. I hope someone can make a custom kernel that can support those features
  8. Alberhasky

Thank you so much for letting me know, I just flashed your kernel and OverlayFS is working perfect, I'm so glad I'm back to your kernel, my phone is so snappy as soon as I flash your kernel as always, thanks again!!!
  9. Alberhasky

@eng.stk would you consider supporting OverlayFS (https://github.com/HuskyDG/magic_overlayfs) ? I was using your kernel but had to stop because it doesn't support it, it makes a difference when it comes to being able to mount system partitions as RW. Hope you can consider it. Thanks!!!
  10. Alberhasky

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][13] StatiXOS v6.3 for OnePlus 9/9 Pro

LOL, there's always that guy in school, at work and online, I guess in this case it is you. I won't keep on answering your messages because that's exactly what creates the scene drama that I had afor mentioned in my previous post, but good luck to you fellow XDA member. 😂
  11. Alberhasky

You need to chill bro, your post is completely unnecessary, most people do want OOS cam in their custom ROM, no need to dramatize the scene even more with wasteful posts like this.
  12. Alberhasky

OOS Camera could potentially bring over tons of people (including myself) to use your ROM as it is AOSP based, i think if there's a possibility of adding you should but it's just an opinion. It's good to see more development for this phone!!
  13. Alberhasky

Post Development [ROM][13][OOS Cam][OP9Pro] crDroid v9.12 [13.12.2023]

@gwolfu is it possible that you could make a flashable zip of the ROM, 1 with gapps and the other one without? It would just be so much easier to flash all at once using TWRP