Recent content by albinoman887

1. A

Post [ROM] LineageOS 18.1 | Android 11 [UNOFFICIAL] [Dec26]

hmmm. i'll take a look. tbh i restored stock like a week back to get updated libs and then my ISP was having all types of issues , one thing lead to another. blah blah blah.. i'm back now though
  2. A

New build uploaded. I recommend everyone to update to it as it addresses the last few bugs i'm aware of and all the LOS specific features are fully merged
  3. A

Post [ROM][11.0] Yet another AOSP project | Android 11 [UNOFFICAL] [BETA]

Dec 14 * Initial Release [ROM]: YAAP-11-HOMEMADE-hotdogg-20201214+GAPPS_fastboot.zip Gapps: TEMP INCLUDED WITH ROM IMG UNTIL ITS FLASHABLE VIA CUSTOM RECOVERY [Download Archive]: All ROMs https://github.com/yaap https://github.com/Team-Hydra/android_device_oneplus_sm8150-common...
  4. A

Post [ROM][11.0] Yet another AOSP project | Android 11 [UNOFFICAL] [BETA]

Unlock Warning: - This matters only if you ever want to revert to OnePlus ROMs or a fully stock phone - Choose a method below to get backups BEFORE unlocking to prevent this - persist.img and reserve.img are most important, but get full dump/backup to be safe - If you need help, join our...
  5. A

Thread [ROM][11.0] Yet another AOSP project | Android 11 [UNOFFICAL] [BETA]

YAAP is a project founded by Adhitya Mohan (@poad42) and Ido Ben-Hur (@idoybh) with the goal of staying close to AOSP in design goals, offer a clean interface, do as much as original development as possible and avoid becoming a kitchen sink and cherry picked mess. Bug reporting: DO NOT Report...
  6. A

your using an outdated fastboot binary on your pc. download latest version
  7. A

Dec 26 * Merry Christmas! * Updated ROM base to lineage-18.1 * Notification pull-down menu now shows 3 rows of tiles as expected * Added "Minimum Refresh Rate" settings option in Settings > Display instead of hard-coding to 90htz always. With this new option choosing 90htz will (obviously) make...
  8. A

Reserved Unlock Warning: - This matters only if you ever want to revert to OnePlus ROMs or a fully stock phone - Choose a method below to get backups BEFORE unlocking to prevent this - persist.img and reserve.img are most important, but get full dump/backup to be safe - If you need help, join...
  9. A

This is an UNOFFICIAL build.of LineageOS 18.1 based on Android 11 for the OnePlus 7T Pro 5G Mclaren. Some LOS specific features haven't been re-imported yet so, just be aware. I did NOT create this ROM, it is an Open Source project by the community for the community and has many many...
  10. A

Thread [ROM] LineageOS 18.1 | Android 11 [UNOFFICIAL] [Dec26]

when tryping fastboot reboot fastboot it says "fastboot: usage: unknown reboot target fastboot"
  11. A

Post [ROM] LineageOS 18.0 | Android 11 [UNOFFICIAL] [Nov20]

Reserved Unlock Warning: - This matters only if you ever want to revert to OnePlus ROMs or a fully stock phone - Choose a method below to get backups BEFORE unlocking to prevent this - persist.img and reserve.img are most important, but get full dump/backup to be safe - If you need help, join...
  12. A

Post [ROM] LineageOS 18.0 | Android 11 [UNOFFICIAL] [Nov20]

Reserved Nov 20 * Fixed up all the small bugs from test build * Standalone 5G (NR SA) support, requires being on 10.0.39 or newer modem. Also be aware the signal icon will show no bars when connected to NR SA, this is just a cosmetic bug. * Updated audio configs to to match OOS 10.0.39 *...